FS: 2008 28ft BOAT!

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you are interested in boats, but it doesn't hurt to try. Up for sale is my 2008 28ft boat and I'm located in Miami, Florida. The boat is a SeaCraft hull with twin 250 Yamaha 2-stroke. The boat does 60+ mph and has a 200 gallon fuel tank with a 45 gallon water tank. The boat has a Garmin GPS, Pioneer marine speakers with amps, and a good VHF radio. Their are no problems with boat and the engines work great. This boat has a very dry and fast ride. The hull cuts the waves nicely and pushes the water away from the boat. The reason why I'm selling my boat is to upgrade to something bigger. I'm asking $50,000

For more details you can PM or email me at [email protected]

Just to be clear this boat isn't a SeaCraft the hull is that of a SeaCraft.

IMG_2305-1.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

500 HORSEPOWER!!!!!
IMG_1307.jpg

lamia2super said:
.....no responses??

sorry Lamia... but i think you gonne have to be lucky to have interest in that type of boat... for that money i bought some weeks ago my 35 feet cabin cruiser with diesel engines... in which we can cook,sleep and... :p ok, just in speed you would kill us, no doubt, butt...why hurry on the water when in the first time you want to be there ? :dontknow: :p :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
sorry Lamia... but i think you gonne have to be lucky to have interest in that type of boat... for that money i bought some weeks ago my 35 feet cabin cruiser with diesel engines... in which we can cook,sleep and... :p ok, just in speed you would kill us, no doubt, butt...why hurry on the water when in the first time you want to be there ? :dontknow: :p :D :D :D

not bad. You might be right, but its not priced bad because more then half of that is what i spent on buying the engines.

lamia2super said:
I'm not sure how many of you are interested in boats, but it doesn't hurt to try. Up for sale is my 2008 28ft boat and I'm located in Miami, Florida. The boat is a SeaCraft hull with twin 250 Yamaha 2-stroke. The boat does 60+ mph and has a 200 gallon fuel tank with a 45 gallon water tank. The boat has a Garmin GPS, Pioneer marine speakers with amps, and a good VHF radio. Their are no problems with boat and the engines work great. This boat has a very dry and fast ride. The hull cuts the waves nicely and pushes the water away from the boat. The reason why I'm selling my boat is to upgrade to something bigger. I'm asking $50,000

For more details you can PM or email me at [email protected]

Just to be clear this boat isn't a SeaCraft the hull is that of a SeaCraft.

IMG_2305-1.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

500 HORSEPOWER!!!!!
IMG_1307.jpg
Badass boat especially for fishing down here.....good power behind it also! Not a bad price for a Seacraft..
you gotta hold off on the sale till after the Columbus Day Regatta:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
Badass boat especially for fishing down here.....good power behind it also! Not a bad price for a Seacraft..
you gotta hold off on the sale till after the Columbus Day Regatta:rock:
COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

SANTEEN said:

haha this boat is perfect for that because nothing can break on it and it has room to dance plus the speakers are pretty loud. for that reason and that reason only I gave this boat the nickname la pachega! and this boat is perfect for around here its very low maintenance like all you have to is flush the engines and spray some water on it and your good

Last edited:
It is not a SeaCraft. He stated that in his first post...it has a seacraft hull...I presume that means it is a knock off of the famous seacraft hull.

But it does look like a nice ride...Yamaha's are the standard these days...

I could have it at my place in Marathon in two and half hours...but my Mako would get angry to say nothing about what my wife would have to say!

Prof said:
It is not a SeaCraft. He stated that in his first post...it has a seacraft hull...I presume that means it is a knock off of the famous seacraft hull.

But it does look like a nice ride...Yamaha's are the standard these days...

I could have it at my place in Marathon in two and half hours...but my Mako would get angry to say nothing about what my wife would have to say!

Any plans for a Keys g.t.g.??:D :D :D

it not a knock its a actually sea craft hull from the 70s or 80s. The company I bought it from bought the mold and fix it up so that you could add a bracket to it. The boat really does ride nice and dry. It will smoke any SeaCraft out there with no problem. I have been in seas 3 to 5 with a swell that you will lose the boat in and it performed great I was impressed how it rode. I think if I was in another boat that size then I wouldn't have made it home safely. Also out there in those seas I was 30 to 40 mph passing contenders, intrepids, and carreras that were sized from 34 to 36. The two 36 carreras left about 45 to an hour ahead of me and I passed them in the entrance of government cut.

ooo I don't recommend anyone doing this unless you have no ladies on the boat and have lots of experience driving in rough waters.

SANTEEN said:
So what's up man we gotta meet up and get ready for this years Regatta....get the waterproof video camera ready:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I got a 28' also with twin Merc 225 4 stroke with 4 bladed props (merc is yamaha in the 4 stroke models)...that bad boy gets up and planes quickly it's dead even with my boys Yamaha 1300R does about 68MPH

Last edited:
kickinassrt-10 said:
So what's up man we gotta meet up and get ready for this years Regatta....get the waterproof video camera ready:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I got a 28' also with twin Merc 225 4 stroke with 4 bladed props (merc is yamaha in the 4 stroke models)...that bad boy gets up and planes quickly it's dead even with my boys Yamaha 1300R does about 68MPH

mine are 2 stroke(faster) :) I used to have a 1300R mine was stock and did about 65 on a flat day. the speedometer is such crap that thing would tell me I'm going 73 when I carried my handheld gps one day and it was more like 63 max 66

lamia2super said:
mine are 2 stroke(faster) :) I used to have a 1300R mine was stock and did about 65 on a flat day. the speedometer is such crap that thing would tell me I'm going 73 when I carried my handheld gps one day and it was more like 63 max 66
O they looked like the 4 stroke model...they are a little faster but you'd be surprised by the power behind the 4 stroke plus no ball priming...EVER! :D

Those speedo's on the jetski are inaccurate..his ski was saying 72 my speedo in the boat was saying 68, but in reality it's prob more like 60-65 either way still hauls....

if you don't sell by the regatta we should try to get some local guys together and take a ride there

kickinassrt-10 said:
...(merc is yamaha in the 4 stroke models)...that bad boy gets up and planes quickly it's dead even with my boys Yamaha 1300R does about 68MPH

When Mercury produced its four stroke engines (actually the Yamaha as you said) it was one of the most profound comments about the great technology that Yamaha has brought to us that love outboards!

1qksrt said:
Any plans for a Keys g.t.g.??:D :D :D

Actually, we have talked about it couple of times.

Maybe next spring...I've got four bedrooms, and 150 ft of dock space with 17 feet of clear warm water...

Just maybe!

Prof said:
Actually, we have talked about it couple of times.

Maybe next spring...I've got four bedrooms, and 150 ft of dock space with 17 feet of clear warm water...

Just maybe!
That's what I'm talking about.....:rock:
You gotta love the 4 stroke, super quiet, start on the first try with no chocking or ball priming, and still have a nice range power-band on them, not to mention how much gas they save too :rock: :D

nice lookin' hull...heres mine...i love the 4-strokes too,no smoking and ultra quiet.
boat2004resize.jpg
boat200345.jpg

hey roy what about a place for a motor coach. ive only been to the keys once to deliver food to a food bank in key west. my pops has been running 4 strokes since honda first came out with them. now he runs yamaha's has a 36 jupiter with twin 350 four strokes on it. that boat hauls ass. i like my 200 verado too. been hearing of some problems with the supercharger on them which worries me but i bought the extended warranty so im set.

With a little planning we could fit your motor coach. We built a quad plex, the two lower units are occupied by a renter and the property manager. We could have them position their vehicles in a way that we could fit your motor coach. Your electrical hook up is 110? If so that would be easy too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back