FS: 2008 28ft BOAT!

VTCOA members + keys + boats = Party!!!!!! This could get ugly.

I can't even comprehend this kind of money for stuff other than a house. Good luck with the sale, this is one sweet ride. I know those outboards are big money. We have twin 225 Honda's on our 8m RHIB and your tax dollars paid 20k each for them. :) I like doing J turns to no end.

Prof said:
With a little planning we could fit your motor coach. We built a quad plex, the two lower units are occupied by a renter and the property manager. We could have them position their vehicles in a way that we could fit your motor coach. Your electrical hook up is 110? If so that would be easy too.
50 or 30 amp 220, but it has a generator:D

So let me get this straight.... you don't know what year the hull was made (70s-80s). Nor do you know who made it? But, it "looks" like a SeaCraft? And, you're calling it a 2008?

And who painted it GREEN? ..... If it was all white, you could probably get $30k for it. :dontknow:

Black1 said:
So let me get this straight.... you don't know what year the hull was made (70s-80s). Nor do you know who made it? But, it "looks" like a SeaCraft? And, you're calling it a 2008?

And who painted it GREEN? ..... If it was all white, you could probably get $30k for it. :dontknow:
And Moses spoke with the tribe and they still did not listen;) ;)

RedSrt007 said:
Do you have a trailer for the boat?

no trailer

Black1 said:

the boat was made in 2008. A company called scorpion made the boat from a seacraft mold that they modified to make it a closed transom :). Now the hull was designed somewhere in the late 70s early 80s. This boat rides really good and dry. I have driven it from Miami to Nassau and all over the Exumas plus I've gone to Bimini a few times. I been in storms and the boat performs well. Also this boat will hit 60mph with no problem I've taking it to 66 mph. In rough waters I usualy go 36-40 mph cruising.

Its painted green because my Dad has a 61 Viking thats painted green and we use this one to get around where that Viking cant go.

I've had a million boats from all sizes and this boat rides really good for being a 26 footer. My favorite boat that I will be buying again is a 36 Deep impact and I will be thier every step of the way to make sure its build strong like my last deep impact that was hitting 74mph (its on their website called MONSTRO)

I need to take new pictures of the boat. I did some modifications to the hard top that makes it super solid and does move for nothing. also I'm getting the engines serviced and greasing the legs now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back