gc srt8

brandon93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my girlfreind just picked up a 2007 gc srt8 (silver) with only 18000km, still smells new :) , let me tell ya!!!! IT HAULS THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for listening
Derek :rock:

brandon93 said:
my girlfreind just picked up a 2007 gc srt8 (silver) with only 18000km, still smells new :) , let me tell ya!!!! IT HAULS THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for listening
Derek :rock:
My son races our jeep in the high school class at PIR. Last Wedensday night he ran 8.29 t0 8.31 in the 1/8 mile. Not bad for a 4800 lb stock Jeep.

viperhauler said:
and a blown up one of the avatar:D

hemibabe2sm.jpg

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya I'm serious:D no house though.

lol not cool! dont do it!! I'm damn near about set on buying a used 05 and up Porsche 911 turbo but know that I can't until i buy a frickin house!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
lol not cool! dont do it!! I'm damn near about set on buying a used 05 and up Porsche 911 turbo but know that I can't until i buy a frickin house!!

I'm not gonna buy a house while I'm in the Army. What's the difference in having a Viper car over the truck?:dontknow: I've sunk more money in the truck than I will with the car.... well, maybe:p

I'll either sell the truck, and buy the Viper.... or keep the truck, and buy a Jeep SRT8 for a daily driver.

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm not gonna buy a house while I'm in the Army. What's the difference in having a Viper car over the truck?:dontknow: I've sunk more money in the truck than I will with the car.... well, maybe:p

I'll either sell the truck, and buy the Viper.... or keep the truck, and buy a Jeep SRT8 for a daily driver.

SRT-8 Jeep sounds nice but I just cant see having another "big" vehicle without buying a house first. I can see a beater car and the viper but not 2 really nice vejicles....And I know I was paying fricking 1250 a month for a 2 bewroom apartment when average mortgages in my area are around 1k to 1100k a month....Waste of paying rent bro:eek:

Troy's QC SRT said:
SRT-8 Jeep sounds nice but I just cant see having another "big" vehicle without buying a house first. I can see a beater car and the viper but not 2 really nice vejicles....And I know I was paying fricking 1250 a month for a 2 bewroom apartment when average mortgages in my area are around 1k to 1100k a month....Waste of paying rent bro:eek:

Right now I have the truck, and a beater for a DD. If I get a Viper, I'll have a beater too. If I keep the truck, then I'll just have a nice DD:D

No mortgage or rent living in the barracks;) 10x20 foot storage unit for the truck/viper is only like $100 a month.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back