gc srt8

LoveThisTruck said:
Right now I have the truck, and a beater for a DD. If I get a Viper, I'll have a beater too. If I keep the truck, then I'll just have a nice DD:D

No mortgage or rent living in the barracks;) 10x20 foot storage unit for the truck/viper is only like $100 a month.

Dude if your living in the barracks still E-4 and under how in the F can you afford all those toys!! I mean i can see it if you don't party or do much else but I'm an E-6 and all i found is....The more money I make the more expensive shit gets...... I have to have a house before i buy another major toy!! I want a track bike (06+ GSXR 600) so i can retire the 1000 from the track but getting a house comes first. And plus i'll be moving soon so i don't want to acquire more crap to have to move:D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Dude if your living in the barracks still E-4 and under how in the F can you afford all those toys!! I mean i can see it if you don't party or do much else but I'm an E-6 and all i found is....The more money I make the more expensive shit gets...... I have to have a house before i buy another major toy!! I want a track bike (06+ GSXR 600) so i can retire the 1000 from the track but getting a house comes first. And plus i'll be moving soon so i don't want to acquire more crap to have to move:D

LOL I only have one expensive toy, and I'm done spending money on it.

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL I only have one expensive toy, and I'm done spending money on it.

Yea man I still have a ways to go before im done with the 10:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back