good deal???????

LOL just like the 2006 for sale in spring, Tx. BOY DID THAT THREAD START SOME CHIT. I mean unless you can expect the truck yourself, test drive it, and plus I dont know the conversion rate to US dollars......not for me.

Last edited:
Fahrenheit said:
LOL just like the 2006 for sale in spring, Tx. BOY DID THAT THREAD START SOME CHIT. I mean its in the UK so unless you can expect the truck yourself, test drive it, and plus you have to ship it over here......not for me.
Putz,:marchmellow: he is in england so that is a good deal just forge that bastard before you blow it up.

FATJACK said:
Thats pounds guys, double the price.
I knew that, but for them over there that is pretty good, he could probabally get it fr 5k less if they wanted it bad enough. And the pound is down to the dollar :eviltongue: :aetsch: its at 1.46 to the dollar:marchmellow: Happy New Year:D

Fahrenheit said:
LOL just like the 2006 for sale in spring, Tx. BOY DID THAT THREAD START SOME CHIT. I mean unless you can expect the truck yourself, test drive it, and plus I dont know the conversion rate to US dollars......not for me.

Would that be " inspect"???:D :D :D

ps Gas prices in the UK are now in excess of $9.50 per imperial gallon:(

thewelshm

Troublemaker...........

(sorry to use such a big word....)

D

Attachments

• not_this_shit_again.jpeg
    not_this_shit_again.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 35
DevilDawg3097 said:
Putz,:marchmellow: he is in england so that is a good deal just forge that bastard before you blow it up.

A good deal???? So spend an additional 7-8 grand to forge it, a $60,000 truck....go ahead and buy daddy warbucks....or sould I say Mortimor ( trading places)

Fahrenheit said:
A good deal???? So spend an additional 7-8 grand to forge it, a $60,000 truck....go ahead and buy daddy warbucks....or sould I say Mortimor ( trading places)
Bite me randolph :p the truck is 35k in us money then another 7-8 grand is 42-43k :argh: no wonder we lost everything putz:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back