good deal???????

Well all my money is in frozen concentrated orange juice so I cant buy anything right now, but seriously he needs to go test drive it, if the guy wont let him.... walk away.

Fahrenheit said:
Well all my money is in frozen concentrated orange juice so I cant buy anything right now, but seriously he needs to go test drive it, if the guy wont let him.... walk away.
Now that I agree on. Too bad them old farts are gone trading places 2 would of been good after coming to america when he gave them all that money:marchmellow:

35 k for that truck is a decent deal , if you go to hensays website I think they go inside to beef up motor before adding FI.....................

andrew heywood said:
35 k for that truck is a decent deal , if you go to hensays website I think they go inside to beef up motor before adding FI.....................
On the Venom 1000 they list forged internal parts but on the SC700 and Venom 800 no such parts are listed. I don't think the one he listed has any forged peices in it.

SilvrSRT10 said:
On the Venom 1000 they list forged internal parts but on the SC700 and Venom 800 no such parts are listed. I don't think the one he listed has any forged peices in it.
I would not, I repeat, would not buy that truck without forged internals. I also retract my feelings about 35k price. after reading this 25k sounds more like the going rate.

GADodgetech said:
So how did you find this website??:dontknow: :dontknow:

My JH posting!!!!!!!! The local shrink hooked me up!!!!! That was a traumatic moment yknow???????:D

thewelshm

over in the uk this is a good price

i payed stock for mine 40.000 gbp

i would not buy it, has read so much bad stuff on the h word

just was curious

ps happy new year from uk

keep them fuel prices coming down:rock:

scott

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details