Got pulled over today.

TheSickness said:
Are they out of the box yet :dontknow: :D :slug: :slug: :slug:
Boy, it's amazing how you really know the right questions to ask.......answer....... absolutely not!:D I haven't decided on the tires yet. Love ya Mikey.:rock:

joemags54 said:
Boy, it's amazing how you really know the right questions to ask.......answer....... absolutely not!:D I haven't decided on the tires yet. Love ya Mikey.:rock:
Bwahahahahhahahaha yous maka me laugh :congrats: :congrats: Be careful you might scratch a lug bolt getting them on :congrats:

TheSickness said:
Bwahahahahhahahaha yous maka me laugh :congrats: :congrats: Be careful you might scratch a lug bolt getting them on :congrats:
Glad to see ya. How ya feelin? I hope better. :)

joemags54 said:
Glad to see ya. How ya feelin? I hope better. :)
Well I let you know more tomorrow after the Dr. visit. I have bout a 65% chance that I may lose my toe and 50% chance I may lose my leg...We will see :D

TheSickness said:
Well I let you know more tomorrow after the Dr. visit. I have bout a 65% chance that I may lose my toe and 50% chance I may lose my leg...We will see :D
Wow! Don't like those percentages for you. I hope you come back with good news Mikey.

TheSickness said:
Geezawiz! Your kiddin! Is there any treatment for this condition?

joemags54 said:
Hang in there bro. Your tuff as nails. Don't let the bastards grind ya down.:rock: Let us know if there is anything we can do.
Don't be sending me yourcollection of legs Joey...Unless you have a well muscled size 16 just hanging around like a side of beef in a meat locker, just knock off the cement first :D :D

TheSickness said:
Don't be sending me yourcollection of legs Joey...Unless you have a well muscled size 16 just hanging around like a side of beef in a meat locker, just knock off the cement first :D :D
I was thinkin maybe we could chip in and get you a Billet one.:D Hate to hear you having all this trouble man. I know your a strong willed MFer hang in Bro.

JRSVIPR said:
I was thinkin maybe we could chip in and get you a Billet one.:D Hate to hear you having all this trouble man. I know your a strong willed MFer hang in Bro.
Will and Guile are never gone Bro....The ability to heal is though :mad:

Hatedonmostly said:
Okay so i'm driving and get pulled over for no idea :dontknow: , Cop tells me that my tags are suspended HATED0N. I was confused showed him the reg from my new tags. He goes back to his car and finds out that the other tag HATEDON is to a silverado owned by a black male. point of the story is my tag is spelled with a 0 = zero not the letter O, Kinda funny there is 2 people who hate-don :D I never knew that the dmv would issue 2 tags spelled almost the same. Just thought I would share with all of you.

I had personalized plates 2 years ago, a month after I got them i recieved a letter stating I cant have them because the 0 and O in my state are the same and they are not distinguishable.

TheSickness said:
Will and Guile are never gone Bro....The ability to heal is though :mad:
Wait till you get to be my age man, Kinda sucks. I wonder who said these are the golden years, More like the golden shower years.:(

ACRucrazy said:
I had personalized plates 2 years ago, a month after I got them i recieved a letter stating I cant have them because the 0 and O in my state are the same and they are not distinguishable.

Damn u figure they would of found that out before they send them too ya. That sucks

TheSickness said:
Well....what's the verdict?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back