Greetings From California!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodtek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I ran across this website during my search for a Viper Truck about a month ago and I'm signing up now because I just bought one.

It's 2006 SRT 10 Night Runner Edition and "man oh man"...it's an amazing piece of machinery....I can't believe the power.

I'm glad to have found this site and a group of folks that I have something in common with other than kids, front lawns and bills.

Talk to you all soon.

Rod

Welcome!! :party:

You'll it here - enjoy your stay!!! :rock:

Welcome to the board!
I live close to you, I'm in Santa Monica, we'll hook-up and I'll take you where you can spend some money on her....dcperformance! :elefant:

Quick

Rod, if you like it now wait until you get infected with the modification virus...

Welcome and enjoy...you are family from post number 1.

QuickSilver said:
Welcome to the board!
I live close to you, I'm in Santa Monica, we'll hook-up and I'll take you where you can spend some money on her....dcperformance! :elefant:

Quick
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to the spending.

Prof said:
Rod, if you like it now wait until you get infected with the modification virus...

Welcome and enjoy...you are family from post number 1.
Thanks, I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to the Zoo. Our first main attraction is DC Performance but be carefull of the Sickness as he has escaped. All other local attractions are burn't out lately:eek: :eek: ................this zoo is very hungry as many of us are homeless now so please feed the animals.:D :D

Welcome to the forum. Just be careful around some of these peeps. LOL Have a safe and happy ride around here. Please keep your hands and arms inside the truck.:burnout:

Roz-SRT said:
Welcome!! :party:

You'll it here - enjoy your stay!!! :rock:

You'll it here? Bahahahahaha!!!!!

Welcome to the best stop on the information superhighway!!!

Enjoy your stay!!!!:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Welcome...I'm in Dublin so not far from you at all. Let me know if you need any help installing the parts you'll inevitably start buying.

Welcome to the show.Put a stage II pcm in and you will REALLY love the power of these beast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back