Greetings From California!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you found us and Congrats on your new truck :rock: :D

ntw0rk said:
You'll it here? Bahahahahaha!!!!!

Welcome to the best stop on the information superhighway!!!

Enjoy your stay!!!!:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Yeah, I just seen that! :eek: :dontknow: :rofl:

It's late to go back and edit it to make entailuhjint. :D

welcome nice truck ....are you in brentwood ca. ( bay area) or brentwood ca(LA area) ? there are 2 brentwoods in ca. i'm told....

Last edited:
Guess it must be the SoCal Brentwood :dontknow: In that case, I'm not that close to you after all.

Side note: Is CA really so big that it needs duplicate city names?

I have no truck. Or kids!:D

We still have the V10 in common though!

Welcome Bud!:beer:

Welcome to the site Rod..And yes these trucks are frigging awesome...
I was told by someone that he discribed it as a BAD HOMBRE...Love
it and all the attention i get...Again welcome to the site and enjoy...:rock:

RoadRunner said:
Guess it must be the SoCal Brentwood :dontknow: In that case, I'm not that close to you after all.

Side note: Is CA really so big that it needs duplicate city names?
Hey all, to clear up in any confusion on my location as there is indeed two cities named Brentwood in California...I'm in Northern CA Brentwood. California's not too big, I think somebody forgot there was already a city named Brentwood and just said "screw it" and left it as is.

Last edited:
Welcome Rod..............lots of great info here on how to go faster:burnout: ..........ie funner!!! Cancel the credit cards now or become a slave to the mods!!:rock: LOL

patrick

rodtek said:
Hey all, to clear up in any confusion on my location as there is indeed two cities named Brentwood in California...I'm in Northern CA Brentwood. California's not too big, I think somebody forgot there was already a city named Brentwood and just said "screw it" and left it as is.
So there is no chance you are O.J.'s neighbor?:dontknow: :p Welcome Calfornia dude, from Long Island NY. (surf's up):rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back