Group buy on striker heads

Nowwhat said:
There are more to these strikers than flow numbers..ie shape ....you are never going to get a stock head to do what they do.....but realistically a N/A build with Strikers is still under 600rwhp.........
Agreed.....with this part anyways. :p

And, who's bickering? :dontknow:

Stinker said:
How about we quit all the bickering on what does what and let Nathan find out a $ first:dontknow: ;)

no damn it....let's get ourselves all worked up over speculation and pipe dreams....like usual....:D ....

Last edited:
Just bolt this in and save your Money...................................................

Reinstall v-10 every 2 years for smog:D :D

World Products BB-Chevy 632ci / 800hp ''Limited Edition'' Merlin Street Engine

Product images may differ from actual product appearance.

It's hard to beat this ''Limited Edition'' Hardcore 632 engine for all-out power, tree stump pullin' torque and total reliability. It delivers 800 dyno-tested horsepower on pump gas and everything is covered by a 2-year, 24,000-mile limited warranty. Roller cams and Hardcore blueprinted 4500-series carburetors help give these engines a whopping 775 foot-pounds of torque.

Technical Specifications

Block:World Merlin III cast iron block, billet main caps
Crankshaft: Callies 4340 crankshaft
Balancer: ATI
Connecting Rods: Eagle H-beam 4340 L-19 bolt
Pistons:Mahle coated
Piston Rings:Total Seal
Compression ratio 10.5:1
Bore/Stroke 4.600'' x 4.750''
Bearings: Clevite H-bearings
Camshaft: Solid roller lifter camshaft
Timing Chain: Hardcore double roller
Cylinder Heads: World Merlin, aluminum
Valves: Manley Severe Duty Valves, 2.300'' Int/1.880'' Exh
Valve Springs: Hardcore
Retainers: Manley
Valve Locks: Manley
Valve Seals: Hardcore
Rocker Arm Studs: Manley
Pushrods: Hardcore 4340 1-piece
Pushrod Guide Plates: Hardcore
Rocker Arms: Scorpion aluminum rollers
Oil Pan: Milodon/Canton
Oil Pump:Melling
Distributor:Mallory HEI
Intake Manifold:Merlin-X single plane
Carburetor: Hardcore 1050cfm ''Dominator'' (4500 type)
Fuel: Pump gas
Warranty: 2 year, 24,000 mile

955-108061 BB-Chevy ''Limited Edition'' Merlin Street Engine
632-ci
800-hp
775-ft/lbs. Torque

$16,999.99

Wifey said:
Just bolt this in and save your Money...................................................

It's hard to beat this ''Limited Edition'' Hardcore 632 engine for all-out power, tree stump pullin' torque and total reliability. It delivers 800 dyno-tested horsepower on pump gas and everything is covered by a 2-year, 24,000-mile limited warranty. Roller cams and Hardcore blueprinted 4500-series carburetors help give these engines a whopping 775 foot-pounds of torque.

Technical Specifications

632-ci
800-hp
775-ft/lbs. Torque

$16,999.99

That would be blasphemy :eek: putting a brand X engine in a Mopar. I would rather buy one of THESE or one of THESE.

Sorry, but my blood runs Mopar blue. :rock:

-Muzzy

Damn, what's with all the debate? The question asked was pretty simple...who's up for a potential group buy on Striker heads. I fyou don't want some or don't think they're worth the money that's up to you, but that was not the question.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Damn, what's with all the debate? The question asked was pretty simple...who's up for a potential group buy on Striker heads. I fyou don't want some or don't think they're worth the money that's up to you, but that was not the question.

not debate...info.....exaclty the point of this forum....

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Sorry man....I would love to buy a set. However, I am guessing even with the group buy they will be a little out of the range I can afford. I would be still interested in what kind of price break we could get on the buy.

Thanks
-Muzzy

Wow, I gotta start paying attention. I thought this was a group buy on Stinker head?:D

Wifey said:

Technical Specifications

632-ci
800-hp
775-ft/lbs. Torque

$16,999.99

Yeah, but it's a Chevy.
That is like intentionally polluting the bloodlines...

Wifey said:

Technical Specifications

632-ci
800-hp
775-ft/lbs. Torque

$16,999.99

That would be sacrilegious.
Back on topic, I'd like to know more too on the discount. Definitly a mod on the wish list.

Not knowing what you're capable of in this department, but how close do you think you'll get to this:
When I pull my heads I will flow them. Pics are posted on my install thread of my completed heads.

Part of the debate of strikers is the price. Great heads, super flow, custom block, better water jackets, the works, but at a cost. If you can afford it go for it!
:rock:

Personally, ported Viper heads I believe are overpriced on the whole. I would like to see the prices come down for everyone.
:elefant:

If a group buy would work for everyone, more power to you guys!

There are more to these strikers than flow numbers..ie shape ....you are never going to get a stock head to do what they do.....but realistically a N/A build with Strikers is still under 600rwhp.....for the $$......FI.....
Agreed.

Everbody knows what they are getting into here right?....

even if you get the heads for $6k you need a cam, headers, port matching of the intake and a tune....
Not to mention proper headers, exhaust, and everything associated to let your engine breath. Gaskets, head bolts, labor, and fluids also add up.

lemme know how much u want to port a set for me
Best guess would be 1500 which includes machine work on your valve seats and valves. If you have aftermarket springs, retainers, and rods, they could be installed too. I have a local machine shop and a flow guy that I would have to pay for their work. Not really making any money on them, but I could handle a few a month and donate some money to the forum. I am home for awhile, knock on wood, and can handle the work now with Taliban Dan. Trying to give T Dan some work to be a vendor for us too. We also have bought a set of stock heads, awaiting for them to port, flow and probably list them on Ebay. I know you all want numbers as I do.

Nevertheless, Strikers are bad a$$ and I hope a group buy works for you all! If the price is right, I would join too, since I am pulling mine anyhow.

Last edited:
since im rebuilding mine now... i guess ill just throw my heads away too....count me in....asuming the price is right!

Not to hijack but what kind of compression ratio do you get with the Strikers bolted on unmilled right out of the box on top of stock pistons?

Can you inquire about the racing spec Striker heads in regards to our applications? Thanks, looking forward to hearing back from your visit.

Talked with Nathan at length last night, he is really working hard on this for everyone:rock:

He also found out that Crower is making ddrop in rods for our Gen III's

I know everyone has Q's of will this be good on a N/A motor or a FI motor, but consider this, take a stock head and do it "right" and you will have anywhere from 3-5K invested without rockers.
Dependin on whether or not they will do a group buy, it could turn out to be a helluva deal:rock:

Thanks Nathan for al the work bro

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back