GTG in the SW Atlanta area

. . . . I'm still thinkin' about this GTG! I had a fkn blast!! That's funny you guys, Mike does look stoned ("Dude, wait. What?!) and Chad looks like he is tryin' to pinch one off! I'm just fat-n-happy!!!

Roz-SRT said:
. . . . I'm still thinkin' about this GTG! I had a fkn blast!! That's funny you guys, Mike does look stoned ("Dude, wait. What?!) and Chad looks like he is tryin' to pinch one off! I'm just fat-n-happy!!!

LMAO:stoned:

I know I look bad now, but I wish I had taken a photo of my face after

I woke up from that coma. I couldn't believe how fast my hair grew.

Thanks again to everyone for a nice time. John

Sorry I haven't posted any pics yet but this is the first time in front of the computer since the GTG.

Mike, thanks to you and the Mrs. for the hospitality. Hated to eat and run but we didn't really plan ahead well enough for an all night affair. Next time we're in it for the long haul.

It was fun meeting everyone and it seems like you had a great time. The few pictures my wife took will be posted a little later. Loved all the trucks but it pissed me off to be the only stocker (along with the only QC).

Maybe I should do one of these since we live out in nowhereville. You'll have to work harder to piss of the neighbors.

supercar1of1 said:

I know I look bad now, but I wish I had taken a photo of my face after

I woke up from that coma. I couldn't believe how fast my hair grew.

Thanks again to everyone for a nice time. John

John, it's good to see you out and about with good friends though! You fabulous to us!!! It's your huge heart on the inside that we see! One of these days, I'm going to make sure I get down there to finally meet you and person, and give you a great big hug!!!! :) :)

:love:

Had a good day today. Went to the firing range and shot 100 even though I have trouble standing. I figured as long as I had a decent sight picture when the gun went bang I would be in good shape, and it worked.

Thanks again for the kind words.

supercar1of1 said:

Had a good day today. Went to the firing range and shot 100 even though I have trouble standing. I figured as long as I had a decent sight picture when the gun went bang I would be in good shape, and it worked.

okay . . . . note to self . . . do not go near John when he has a gun in his hand :p :p :p

Last edited:
supercar1of1 said:

It's great to hear you are feeling better John!:rock:

Bill.

04rcmoneypit said:
Sorry guys but I took my sorry A$$ four-wheeling on Sunday and worked today. Here are the pics I took. Guys it was great to see everyone (hopefully we can make it to Panama City in Sept). Mike and Bethany thanks for hosting the GTG you guys are great :rock: Maybe we can get together soon since you guys just live around the corner. :D John you looked good and we hope to see you again real soon!!!

chad

IMG_0726.jpg

Yep, Christy is leader of that bunch!!!! :D :D :D

IMG_0727.jpg

Shady group of characters!!
Latest pics of John (that I know of) Sure wish I had been there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back