GTG's

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
been thinking alot about next year.

now this thread is jsut for discussion to give me ideas on GTG's for next year:D

first off, I cant do west past memphis, jsut not feasible for me:p

but here is what I was trying to work on.

Panama city GTG "the legend" in the spring

and the london ky super truck shoot out for the fall, around aug or so I think it is, I am hinving a bitch of a time getting info on it so far:argh:

but would yuns rather have something like this? or smaller gtg's?

the reason for the london ky deal is it is sorta centralized, and we could have a super large turnout possibly, hemis and srt's

and panama, well I just have to do panama, it is a HUGE stress reliever, plus drunk women are huge amounts of fun:p

but post up ya ideas, I will leave the thread alone and see what ya'll think:D

I think you need to have one closer to me :D Daytona? :dontknow:

I am dead serious:rock: panama , i will def do, even if i am the only one there:D actually talked with eddie yesterday on a few things.

but iwould like to do one large deal possibly for everyone to enjoy:rock:

but if folks want something different, well , open to any and all options:D

FerrariTruck said:
National Vegas GTG...

That would be cool. I definatly wouldnt drive to that, but I would hit up one of the exotic car rentals.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I am dead serious:rock: panama , i will def do, even if i am the only one there:D actually talked with eddie yesterday on a few things.

If I dont feel like driving to it again, I would definatly fly up there for Panama. :rock: I'm thinking a rent a car class at the track. :D

FerrariTruck said:
National Vegas GTG...
Now I tell ya what Ferrrari, if the masses decide a Vegas deal is what everyone would "actually" come to, iwill def work with ya bro and get it rollin:D

might no the burrito man can read a map:D

vegas is beyond..............memphis:p

YOU my good man, are the caretaker of the western GTG's:rock:

tony its only a first class flight away, old man have you ever been to

vegas???:D Please go me a favor tony, go rent this movie "the hangover"

watch it wit joanne and then report back:rock: :rock: :rock:

but in all seriousness, i dont care about taking my truck or seeing another SRT

... I really just would like to kick back and drink beers, play black jack, and

smoke my first cigar amongst yall.

LOLOLOL Been thru there in a rig:D

shoot bro they dont allow southern honky rednecks like me in the hilton:D :D

but momma would love to go, her old man used to fly out an gamble out there for a number of years.

dont know, flashing lights scare me:D
but hey man, up for whatever most decide:rock:

thats the reason I was thinking london ky, almost centralized for a ton of folks

but................................i do plan on trying to make at least one trip to cali;)

walbert said:
That would be cool. I definatly wouldnt drive to that, but I would hit up one of the exotic car rentals.
Long as you bring my sweetheart, heck I dont care what ya drive:D
just leave her with me:p

I'll come to Panama. Actually have an office down there now so I may be able to get down there early saying that I'm "working."

Tony, there will be another MCE track rental in Macon again in the spring sometime. Or if there's enough interest I can organize renting it out for just our group at some point.

I love Vegas but I'm already going once next year... I can't do it twice in one year... I'd either die, be broke, have some disease soap won't wash off, or some combination of that.

Stank Man, you got me sold on Panama. :rock: Something tells me, I'm not invited if I don't bring Joy.

Scrambler1 said:
I'll come to Panama. Actually have an office down there now so I may be able to get down there early saying that I'm "working."

Tony, there will be another MCE track rental in Macon again in the spring sometime. Or if there's enough interest I can organize renting it out for just our group at some point.

I love Vegas but I'm already going once next year... I can't do it twice in one year... I'd either die, be broke, have some disease soap won't wash off, or some combination of that.
joe likes panama;)

and anyone that has been to one, knows why we jsut cant give up panama:D

but thats what I need, info, something that everyone wants to do,and can get to, if we do at least one large event, I think it would be cool.

now like you say , we may also be aable to do a couple weekends here and there at a 1/4 mile track for you and fatjack to get there fix:D

LOLOLOL Been thru there in a rig:D

shoot bro they dont allow southern honky rednecks like me in the hilton:D :D

but momma would love to go, her old man used to fly out an gamble out there for a number of years.

dont know, flashing lights scare me:D
but hey man, up for whatever most decide:rock:

thats the reason I was thinking london ky, almost centralized for a ton of folks

but................................i do plan on trying to make at least one trip to cali;)

Kentucky??? LOLOL you crack me up:D :D

SANTEEN said:
Stank Man, you got me sold on Panama. :rock: Something tells me, I'm not invited if I don't bring Joy.
Speaking for myself you will always be invited with or without Joy although having her by your side makes you a lot easier to look at:D :D :D :D

unionmanofsteel said:
I would still love to do something up near mrytle beach or down to St augastine beach
we are down there alot, so dont you worry, I do plan on at least one myrtle beach deal,

thats wht this thread is for, to give me an idea of how to plan next year:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back