GTG's

St. Augustine or Daytona would be cool. Lots of great backgrounds for pictures or videos.

FATJACK said:
Speaking for myself you will always be invited with or without Joy although having her by your side makes you a lot easier to look at:D :D :D :D
I knew you loved me.:D

viperhauler said:
i can only add a few things that are worth mentioning...and they may only be related to me...

1st, being self employed, having the time is usually not the issue, but timing, is...

i missed the spring panama....(was planning on going)...i missed macon...(was planning on going, and really bummed about that)...missed mike nice's by a weekend...but i somehow by the grace of god had enough goin on/finished to make it to the fall panama...speaking of which, i much prefer florida in the fall than the spring...unless it's REAL early spring...

so having 2 panama's per year, i don't think is out of line...it's really not THAT much to enjoy that weekend....

tha dragon's tail run was cool...thinking about a "cold weather" run;)...but it will get old, quick...plus...there's NOTHING to do...(shhhhhh....you here banjos???):D

as far as racing goes...the more i drive her, the more i realize i need to start easing off a little bit...with work being so hit and miss, if i break something...even small...it won't be pretty...gotta tighen up around the house, and that also means acting more frugal on the driving habits...but being my work truck...if she's down, we're all down...suffice it to say, that although being part of a racing weekend would be fun, and the company is always terrific, the physical racing on my part, i could care less about for now...

now drive-ins, drive throughs, drive bys...whatever...cruise ins...i've never been to mopar nats, or anything like that...built a truck for nopi...and won second place in atlanta, but that was the extent...so those types of events i'd love to go to...

as far as showing my truck...it'll never be a show truck...it's well beyond those days...but again, being in the company is more than enough...

then there are always the personal hobby/sports...probably for smaller groups...deep sea fishing (joe;)) skiing trips (workin on one for the spring, fellas...) but these are things we would do regardless of whether our "friends" would be there....so if you can make it, great, if not...i'll take a picture...

there's a lot to planning large group events...we all know that...so really...we see what's coming, check the calendar, and if we can make it, we do, if not...we catch the next one...

bottom line...for me... 2 panamas, i don't think is too much...anything else is gravy...

but it's all about what's going on the week before until things get more consistent....

that is all:D
:withstupid:
Although, I do find it funny..........That as soon as I get my Paxton on, you no longer have an interest in racing.:dontknow: :D

I don't care where it is or what it involves, I just want to see all my friends again.....you too Ernie!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

keep the list current if ya will and add to it , so i can keep up with things

panama
london KY
cruise
tennesee
st.augustine
daytona
macon
vegas
shreveport
myrtle beach

I see a small trend here fellas, and that is most dont want to drive but around the block to a GTG:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

panama
london KY
cruise
tennesee
st.augustine
daytona
macon
vegas
shreveport
myrtle beach

I see a small trend here fellas, and that is most dont want to drive but around the block to a GTG:D
Tony,
Joy and I enjoyed the 10 hour drive to Panama. When you think about, as busy as our lives are, how often do you get to spend that much time with the love of your life? I'm definitely down for anothe PCB, ST. Augustine, GA, or South Carolina.

SANTEEN said:
Tony,
Joy and I enjoyed the 10 hour drive to Panama. When you think about, as busy as our lives are, how often do you get to spend that much time with the love of your life? I'm definitely down for anothe PCB, ST. Augustine, GA, or South Carolina.
brother I completley understand , thats why I was curious as to do one large event everyone could prepare for from north to south east to west, like a national type deal

OR
would most rather have like smaller regional stuff?

I suck at explanations so maybe this helps:D

ya'll non posters post up, we may be comming to your area, so close the doors and windows, get the wife an kids in.................:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

panama
london KY
cruise
tennesee
st.augustine
daytona
macon
vegas
shreveport
myrtle beach
boise

For me and viperpunk:D

This reminds me... I need to get a hold of Dennis (01ViperGTSACRMyNAMEiSWAYTOOLONG) and see if we can have another GTG there in Astatula, FL.... We can CAMP OUT! :D :rock: :eek: :p

SANTEEN said:
Tony,
eddie helps me a ton on these GTG's i iwill get with him tommorrow on some of these ideas:rock:

Panama City is something that everyone on here needs to experience... You will have a totally new outlook on life (and a few forum members...lol)..... Id be down to do a cruise or something too....

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Panama City is something that everyone on here needs to experience... You will have a totally new outlook on life (and a few forum members...lol)..... Id be down to do a cruise or something too....
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Im telling you guys... after 1 PCB GTG... Your life will be forever changed... Theres just something about that place with this great group of people.....

viperhauler said:
i can only add a few things that are worth mentioning...and they may only be related to me...

1st, being self employed, having the time is usually not the issue, but timing, is...

i missed the spring panama....(was planning on going)...i missed macon...(was planning on going, and really bummed about that)...missed mike nice's by a weekend...but i somehow by the grace of god had enough goin on/finished to make it to the fall panama...speaking of which, i much prefer florida in the fall than the spring...unless it's REAL early spring...

so having 2 panama's per year, i don't think is out of line...it's really not THAT much to enjoy that weekend....

tha dragon's tail run was cool...thinking about a "cold weather" run;)...but it will get old, quick...plus...there's NOTHING to do...(shhhhhh....you here banjos???):D

as far as racing goes...the more i drive her, the more i realize i need to start easing off a little bit...with work being so hit and miss, if i break something...even small...it won't be pretty...gotta tighen up around the house, and that also means acting more frugal on the driving habits...but being my work truck...if she's down, we're all down...suffice it to say, that although being part of a racing weekend would be fun, and the company is always terrific, the physical racing on my part, i could care less about for now...

now drive-ins, drive throughs, drive bys...whatever...cruise ins...i've never been to mopar nats, or anything like that...built a truck for nopi...and won second place in atlanta, but that was the extent...so those types of events i'd love to go to...

as far as showing my truck...it'll never be a show truck...it's well beyond those days...but again, being in the company is more than enough...

then there are always the personal hobby/sports...probably for smaller groups...deep sea fishing (joe;)) skiing trips (workin on one for the spring, fellas...) but these are things we would do regardless of whether our "friends" would be there....so if you can make it, great, if not...i'll take a picture...

there's a lot to planning large group events...we all know that...so really...we see what's coming, check the calendar, and if we can make it, we do, if not...we catch the next one...

bottom line...for me... 2 panamas, i don't think is too much...anything else is gravy...

but it's all about what's going on the week before until things get more consistent....

that is all:D

Hey I can prob get a deep sea fishing thing set up out of Charleston if you are interested just need to know what kind of time frame and how many.

unionmanofsteel said:
Hey I can prob get a deep sea fishing thing set up out of Charleston if you are interested just need to know what kind of time frame and how many.
I like this idea too!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back