Guages

Exo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a triple pillar pod and wondering what guages to grab other then a A/f guage. Also wondering what the best A/F guage I should get.

mine are - autometer ultra lite a/f and fuel pressure and the stocker temp gauge :)

The Dpic is a really cool gauge:rock: I plan on doing a review on it as soon as I can test it on the track:burnout:

I just got the triple gauge pod from Stinker. Three gauges will be AEM A/F, Ultra Lite Fuel Pressure gauge and Ultra Lite BOOST :D :D gauge.

SANTEEN said:
I just got the triple gauge pod from Stinker. Three gauges will be AEM A/F, Ultra Lite Fuel Pressure gauge and Ultra Lite BOOST :D :D gauge.

my boost gauge is being mounted on the steering collum :p :D :D :D :D

exo the aem ari/fuel is the most cost effective one I know of, and of course you can go with a dpic, tranny temp, coolant, many to choose from:)

SANTEEN said:

stinkers boost gauges dont go high enough for me..:p :marchmellow:

Exo said:
This?
and this?

How accurate is the dpic?

Also what is the install like? Yet another thing I have never done before haha.

I haven't had a chance to check how accurate the 0-60mph and 1/4 mile yet. The only thing I've messed with is the real time g forces;) It seems pretty accurate, and very responsive/sensitive:)

Exo said:
This?
and this?

How accurate is the dpic?

Also what is the install like? Yet another thing I have never done before haha.
not sure on the d pic bud, never ever have installed one personally, but have sold a bunch of them:dontknow:
but the air/fuel you will need to have an exhaust shop cut a hole in the exhaust and weld in a bung for the 02 sensor that will install ther for the guage to read, other than that its a pretty easy install

SANTEEN said:

Currently I have AEM A/F, Ultra Lite boost, and factory oil temp, but eventually will change the oil temp to fuel pressure. Install is easy peazy, hardest thing is to find a place to put the wires through the firewall.

Can I use one of the 02 bungs that are in there now? I think the sensors are disabled with my tune anyways if I am not mistaken.

Exo said:
Can I use one of the 02 bungs that are in there now? I think the sensors are disabled with my tune anyways if I am not mistaken.
yup, its basically another 02 sensor with a harness that runs to the guage, I ran min up thru the fenderwell into the engine compartment into the interior,

Exo said:
I think I have a spot to come through where my tailgate lock wires come through.
it may have to be inlarged a bit, the connector is kinda large, but it shouldnt be a problemo for a mucho grande srtenous installer such as yourself:rock: :D

Stinker said:
it may have to be inlarged a bit, the connector is kinda large, but it shouldnt be a problemo for a mucho grande srtenous installer such as yourself:rock: :D

ya I wish... Took me 6 hours to do my caltracs with an hour of that pressing the bushings out. Was starting to wish I asked for help. Leaf springs are heavy and awkward to lift out by yourself haha.:D

Exo said:
ya I wish... Took me 6 hours to do my caltracs with an hour of that pressing the bushings out. Was starting to wish I asked for help. Leaf springs are heavy and awkward to lift out by yourself haha.:D
6 hours isnt bad bud;)

I got the aeroforce interceptor gauges, they can display dam near everything, 4 things at once or cycle through on your own program, it can do standard a/f or wide band a/f with extra sensor, easiest wiring ever, just plugs into obdII port, also can check and clear codes
10129_1156757353212_1056073478_30386571_712076_n.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back