Guages

RB04 said:
I got the aeroforce interceptor gauges, they can display dam near everything, 4 things at once or cycle through on your own program, it can do standard a/f or wide band a/f with extra sensor, easiest wiring ever, just plugs into obdII port, also can check and clear codes
10129_1156757353212_1056073478_30386571_712076_n.jpg

Hey how do those read A/F when they just plug into the diagnostic port? Is there an extra wire that runs into the exhaust? :dontknow:

yes they can show the a/f the computer contols, or you can get a seperate sensr and wire that runs to them and can do the wideband instant info they sell for it, it can also do info recording and playback, I thikn maybe some datalogging, but Im not sure on that part, but seriously cool

Those gauges that RB04 are killer,I'm debating on running two also or individual gauges, I would run a tranny temp,fuel pressure and a AEM A/F Todd ;)

I went with AEM A/F, stock oil temp and a D-PIC (see avatar) gauges in my triple pilar pod.

Venom Power said:
I went with AEM A/F, stock oil temp and a D-PIC (see avatar) gauges in my triple pilar pod.

You have the same setup as me:D

Attachments

• Gauges.jpg
    Gauges.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 34
Stinker said:
get what you pay for:rock:

From all the little gear I have bought from our vendors I have realized that they all carry top quality stuff and are always there to answer all my stupid questions. So unless the gauges are sold by them I probably wouldn't buy them.
:rock: :rock: :cheers:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back