Guess who beat another Lightning last night? Yup

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Ok, so last night brought about some nicely modded cars to the night life. So, some buddies that know I have been searching for a Lightning to run, set up a race with a local Lightning that I have never seen. Says he's been watching the posts on LR but hasn't commented.;)
Well last night we get a nice run in and let me tell ya what. It was a freakin SPANKING!!:D We went from about 30-120 and it was Lights Out for the Lightning! There is video proof of a 3 QC SRT10 lead on his ass.

Oh F*ck, so you want video? Ok;)

HE DID NOT WANT A REMATCH!;) Here's the vid of that:D

This is where it gets sad:(

Last edited:
LOL.....gotta love night video!

Another soundtrack of a "kill". Have to take you word for it cause I never heard the lightning and all I saw were headlights back in traffic.

Not doubting you though because I do realize some SRT-10's are faster. Congrats!

Nice kill, props to the lightning for racing you but you know he saw those four doors and thought he was gonna smoke you,lol

LOL.....gotta love night video!

Another soundtrack of a "kill". Have to take you word for it cause I never heard the lightning and all I saw were headlights back in traffic.

Not doubting you though because I do realize some SRT-10's are faster. Congrats!

The lightining wasn't fast enough to be in the video. Or he would've been in front.:D

Nice kill, props to the lightning for racing you but you know he saw those four doors and thought he was gonna smoke you,lol

Lmao, that's the same reaction I get when they see the four doors, then Bam, nothing but smoke and a yellow tailgate! Lmfao!

Great kill!!:rock: You need to race something more challenging!! :D

Lmao, that's the same reaction I get when they see the four doors, then Bam, nothing but smoke and a yellow tailgate! Lmfao!

Great kill!!:rock: You need to race something more challenging!! :D

Thats why i love my QC, i get alot of questions in the pit area after i make a pass. Sorta gives us a sleeper status if you can say that about a Viper truck,:D

Im curious...what do you guys think would be a fair race against an Expy?

5700 pounds, 8.7 to 1 comp with 11psi eaton. Stock SRT-10 QC??

I searched your(OP's) threads made looking for how fast you trap in the 1/4 mile. I asked many times and wasnt told.

Looks like you trap around 98mph which is around what a stock L runs in the heat. Seeing how you but a fright train length on him in the 2nd video, he didnt race. If he did, he let out very fast after the hit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back