Guess who beat another Lightning last night? Yup

If I got beat by a Expy, I would be like what the fuck. lol :)

Gotta be careful, there is a supercharged Tahoe on 22's running low 13's at the track here, now that's a damn sleeper that could embarrass a stock 10 or L. Now that would suck to lose a race like that,lol.

Gotta be careful, there is a supercharged Tahoe on 22's running low 13's at the track here, now that's a damn sleeper that could embarrass a stock 10 or L. Now that would suck to lose a race like that,lol.

I would set my truck on firer.:D

Good kill Waco! Let me know if he wants a rematch with a silver minivan :marchmellow:

its so funny cause when i bought my truck back in june i test drove a lightning the same day i did my 10...all i can say is day and night difference in power.....but what got me was the six speed all the extra hp was just a plus....mopar just flat out knows how to make a vehicle feel and look great....all others let dodge pave the way they just try to follow. and i dont know bout you guys but im a leader!!!!

its so funny cause when i bought my truck back in june i test drove a lightning the same day i did my 10...all i can say is day and night difference in power.....but what got me was the six speed all the extra hp was just a plus....mopar just flat out knows how to make a vehicle feel and look great....all others let dodge pave the way they just try to follow. and i dont know bout you guys but im a leader!!!!

that whole quote just made me feel a little gayer thank you!!

GaryColemanblog.jpg

tom's expi...

You were racing a lightning? I couldn't hear the S/C at all! Are you sure you didn't just do a highway blast by yourself? And then you say you tried to get him to race again while you were holding the camera? If he did race, then the filming would have been horrible with you trying to shift! At least in my video, you can clearly see me smoking an SRT10. I shall applaud you once I see you smoking him from another angle, but until then, I don't believe you!

Well, honestly I'm not surprised you never hear the blower! I have a Viper Side Exit Exhaust pointing right at his truck! When I leave you just hear 10 cylinder firing away;)

I also owned the LS3 6 speed Camaro in white, The Blue GTO, the Grey Mustang!
I did however lose a 40-60 with a Subaru STI because he didn't wanna go to the highway.:dontknow::argh:

Last edited:
A quote from another forum from a spectator ;)

Quote from a guy that should have vid maybe. At least the initial romp where the Lightning falls PREY!

Ch3co
Member Join Date: Dec 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha that lightning got walked ! I saw the whole thing I was behind and couldn't advance I had 2 trucks in my way lol

:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back