Has anyone tried or researhed these plugs

$24.95 a plug?:dontknow:

Some of their claims seem a little far fetched.

There is only so much energy available in the air/fuel mixture. You cannot create more energy from that source with a spark plug.

i have a buddy that tried them on his G35, he wasnt impressed. I will see if I can get him to give you some feedback..

Silverback said:
$24.95 a plug?:dontknow:

Some of their claims seem a little far fetched.

There is only so much energy available in the air/fuel mixture. You cannot create more energy from that source with a spark plug.

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

$24.99 a plug? I would have to see some dyno #s before I spend $250 on a set of sparkplugs!

My son gave me the article out of popular mechanics magazine---I agree with all of you so far ---but would like to see some test results ...

Don't buy them. I don't think they are worth the price they want. I bought for 150.00 plus shipping for my G35 Coupe. Also the static over the speakers sound like crap under full throttle. Just my two cents.
OZ

ygbsm35 said:
Don't buy them. I don't think they are worth the price they want. I bought for 150.00 plus shipping for my G35 Coupe. Also the static over the speakers sound like crap under full throttle. Just my two cents.
OZ
thanks oz..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back