Heading back to VA again

Patrick,
Our thoughts and Prayers are there with you brother. I know how hard it was to loose my Mother, I cannot imagine all that you've gone through loosing both you parents in such a short time. I will hoist one with you in their honor. Travel safely, we will talk to you soon...

Patrick sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you in this time of reflection on the past and looking forward to the future. May God bless you and your family in this time of loss. Be safe in your travels.

Patrick,

God Bless you and your family. Our condolenses are with you in your time of sorrow. :(

Know that your mother is in good hands now. She will enjoy peace and tranquility for eternity. Praise the Lord for that!:rock:

Take care Patrick and God Bless :D

I'm so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and yours bro... if you need anything just let us know man!! :(

Sorry to hear that patrick. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Patrick,

Brother I must be getting old....I missed this till now.....

I am so sorry for your loss............. My Dad died this year too....I can feel that grief....so so sorry.......

But Mom and Dad are finally together it's true....... God bless you all....

Have a safe trip and return home safely too........

Tim

Patrick,

My sincerest condolences. I am sure that she is at rest and happy, now that she is in the loving arms of our Father, and she will get to spend the rest of eternity with your dad!

Sounds like you had absolutely wonderful parents, you are a lucky man!

My sincerest and warmest Condolences Patrick...............If you need anything, you know I am here for you....Sorry for your loss my man :(

Aussi SRT10s

I saw your pic on the forum truck looks terrific.I have a new red 2004 model which we still havent been able to get plated. Its all RHD nice job by Dodge City in Melbourne but still battling the burecrats in Canberra. John Lynch

bigfastjohn said:
I saw your pic on the forum truck looks terrific.I have a new red 2004 model which we still havent been able to get plated. Its all RHD nice job by Dodge City in Melbourne but still battling the burecrats in Canberra. John Lynch

Wrong thread Bro...Have some respect.:mad:

Patrick, sorry I didn't see this before....Sorry for your loss, However, I believe we are destined to meet our heavenly father when he says so...not when we say so. So, be happy and proud to know that she raised fine children and is in a better place now. I'm sorry for your pain and hope it is easier knowing she is with your father....God Bless.

bigfastjohn said:

Patrick, sorry I didn't see this before....Sorry for your loss, However, I believe we are destined to meet our heavenly father when he says so...not when we say so. So, be happy and proud to know that she raised fine children and is in a better place now. I'm sorry for your pain and hope it is easier knowing she is with your father....God Bless.

KRAZYSRT10 said:

Amen....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back