Hello Everyone. I'm the New guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm very excited to be a part of this community. My truck won't be here until this weekend but I can't wait.

Thnx for the warm welcome. and quick too LOL, you all was not kidding bout this being the fastest club! LOL
I found Viperalley first and there truck section was freaking dead. Luckly someone over there mentioned here and viola!!!

someone mentioned a pic of the Collection? I can do that LOL

[
14094_.jpg

14095_.jpg

14096_.jpg

The Garage only holds like 9 so They won't all fit in the Garage at the same time,, so this is the best I can do.

Greg Z said:
Thnx for the warm welcome. and quick too LOL, you all was not kidding bout this being the fastest club! LOL
I found Viperalley first and there truck section was freaking dead. Luckly someone over there mentioned here and viola!!!

someone mentioned a pic of the Collection? I can do that LOL

[
14094_.jpg

14095_.jpg

14096_.jpg

The Garage only holds like 9 so They won't all fit in the Garage at the same time,, so this is the best I can do.
very impressive:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Welcome to the RBC, Did you get a Q/C or R/C?, either way it will not take long for it to be your favorite driver.

Welcome!! :party:

I hope you never have to get the Lotus or the 928 out in a hurry!!!!!! :eek: Nice stable. Anything special about the GM SUV? Is that a Typhoon? (I love Typhoons)

FATJACK said:
Welcome to the RBC, Did you get a Q/C or R/C?, either way it will not take long for it to be your favorite driver.

RC. I already have a 07 Black on black leather Silverado QC for my truck duties. So an RC was my only consideration because I do alot of ummm...racing on closed tracks...yeah, thats it LOL, because I needed the fastest version I could get. But knowing me I will prolly be trading in the Chevy for a QC SRT10 later!:D

Roz-SRT said:
Welcome!! :party:

I hope you never have to get the Lotus or the 928 out in a hurry!!!!!! :eek: Nice stable. Anything special about the GM SUV? Is that a Typhoon? (I love Typhoons)

I KNOW RIGHT !!!! Getting the odd man out cars out is a PITA to say the least!

As far as the Jimmy PLZ don't laugh but I am building a replicar of the 1984 Indy 500 "support truck" to go along with my 84 Indy 500 Fiero.
The trucks were never built and sold with this package so I will have a one off. It will be my 15K (what I'm in it), 5K (what it would be worth on a good day) truck LOL.

Welcome to the RBC and hopefully you can post some pix and you bought a Black one and a RC, lol. But you got a nice collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back