Hello Everyone. I'm the New guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Greg..............your new ten will be a nice addition to your collection. There are some must have mods for the RC, so read up, ask questions and you will get your truck running much faster than stock.

patrick

Welcome to the asylum, friend....

Nice stash of cars...... battery tenders must abound....

D

Welcome, to bad your garage is so SMALL :p :p :p :D

Nice collection :rock:

Welcome!

Nice garage!! Love the Esprit!

Do you use those little rollers that you put under the wheels to move the cars around? Must be fun to get them all in or out!

ntw0rk said:
Welcome!

Nice garage!! Love the Esprit!

Do you use those little rollers that you put under the wheels to move the cars around? Must be fun to get them all in or out!

Thnx again to everyones welcome. This is gonna be a very enjoyable Forum to be a part of, I can see that now.

No I haven't taken the time to find those roller thingys yet and buy them. I still move them around the old fashion way, one inch at a time LOL

Welcome to the family

Welcome to the forum...nice stable there. Have fun with the 10:driver:

Greg Z said:
Thnx for the warm welcome. and quick too LOL, you all was not kidding bout this being the fastest club! LOL
I found Viperalley first and there truck section was freaking dead. Luckly someone over there mentioned here and viola!!!

someone mentioned a pic of the Collection? I can do that LOL

[
14094_.jpg

14095_.jpg

14096_.jpg

The Garage only holds like 9 so They won't all fit in the Garage at the same time,, so this is the best I can do.

Wow!!! Reminds me of that old poster that said, "Justification For Higher Education" with all the cars in the garage. :congrats: :congrats:

-caleb
www.crankmycat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back