Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furgy667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I am the proud owner of a 2004 Red (because I have found that Red is indeed the fastest color) SRT-10 with 7,000 miles showing on the odo.

I love this thing but was scared to death about the tranny noise. I then found this fourm and i think I found my problem. I have the B&M shifter . I am hoping this is where all the whine is coming from. It wines in the lower gears and is preaty noisy in 6.
What do you guys think ?? From what I have read this is pretty common .

Truck also has a K&N intake, Mangnaflow cat back, and somebody has welded a battery box where the spare tire used to be. Did this trucks come with secondary cats? If so Mine are gone.

I am glad I have at least a jump start on the mods, and look forward to doing much more.

Brandon

Last edited:
Welcome! Sounds like you got a great truck there (except that its red!!)

Lets see some pictures!

Welcome :rock:

Ill post some pics this weekend or Monday at the latest. I go out of town every other weekend and Internets is spotty .

Congrats on the truck! You'll love it but your wallet will hate it.

welcome aboard, if modding your truck is your goal you've come to the right place for all the info you'll ever need.

sorry to say this but someone has already misslead you...

red is the slowest color silver is the fastest... but there are a few things we can do to make it faster.J/K welcome to the forum

Welcome Fergy, It's always refreshing to see interest in these vehicles continue along:) They are unique, to say the least.

perk_1405 said:
sorry to say this but someone has already misslead you...

red is the slowest color silver is the fastest... but there are a few things we can do to make it faster.J/K welcome to the forum

Naw, don't listen to them... RED IS the fastes color. :D :burnout:

And welcome!!!!

Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back