Help My 05 Needs a Steering Wheel.. ideas

Guys, I just called these fuggers and made a complaint, they don't give a crap. They say it is a wearable item, and show no other complaints on that item:mad: Mind you I was very nice and well spoken as well, because you get more bees with honey than shit....that didn't matter anyway. Botttom line, my truck has 27k on it always been garaged, and that shitbag steering wheel is peelin bad and it started at 5k....Time to get it re-wraped....F.U. Crysler.:thumpdown:

tone said:
Guys, I just called these fuggers and made a complaint, they don't give a crap. They say it is a wearable item, and show no other complaints on that item:mad: Mind you I was very nice and well spoken as well, because you get more bees with honey than shit....that didn't matter anyway. Botttom line, my truck has 27k on it always been garaged, and that shitbag steering wheel is peelin bad and it started at 5k....Time to get it re-wraped....F.U. Crysler.:thumpdown:
I still haven't received a reply on mine... sorry dude.

10banger said:
I still haven't received a reply on mine... sorry dude.
They won't budge man, it all comes down to being under warrenty, and still I only know of a couple guys on the site that got it covered under warrenty. People still got denied under warrenty. "wearable item". Good try though:)

10banger said:
You're gonna be pissed if I get a new wheel in the mail aren't ya?:D
LOL...I will definatly be happy for you dude. Then I would want you to foward me the exact letter you wrote and I will just change the contact info to mine.:D

Guys, I can't remember exactly what it was called, but they had a name for the repair. Maybe " Good Faith Repair" or something, I'll see if I can dig it up. They need to be told the mileage and garage kept as it is as rare or rarer than Viper cars. I gave them this line, as most customer service reps are just answering the phone. Ask for someone higher up than them that knows the vehicle lineup. Sometimes you have to get a little rough to get to the right person, then show your manners.;) I was dead set on them replacing mine although it had 50K on her. THe bottom half was fine, just the fake carbon fiber/snakeskin whatever they put on there. Not only was the wheel replaced but labor as well. I think I did pay some kinda pro-rata/co-pay of about $200 if I remember right as well. I was very satified.
See if I can dig up the info.;)

tone said:
That steering wheel would have cost you...what...$3,000...is that what you paid for that extended warrenty.:D

It's not an extended warranty its the original factory warranty. The truck wasn't titled until July of 09:p

05QCSRT10 said:
It's not an extended warranty its the original factory warranty. The truck wasn't titled until July of 09:p

You might check on that....normally the warranty starts the day the vehicle is titled....but my understanding is that the warranty starts counting down 2 yrs from mfg date regardless if the truck is sold or not....:itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back