Help...Won't Start!!

Thats why the code popped up, Trying to start it with out it plugged in. Have you re-installed it and tried?

No it's getting dark and it's stuck in the middle of a Target parking lot so I'll just go back out there tomorrow.

Sounds like cam/crank sensor then bro. Many times it won't throw a code. To make sure easily, squirt a little ether/engine start fluid into throttle body and try to start. If that doesn't kick over at least some, you have no ignition and likely above sensors. Both are fairly simple to change although cam sensor has a specific depth to be installed. Match bolt mark on old sensor a d copy to new sensor to be sure. Good luck bro:eek:

Sounds like cam/crank sensor then bro. Many times it won't throw a code. To make sure easily, squirt a little ether/engine start fluid into throttle body and try to start. If that doesn't kick over at least some, you have no ignition and likely above sensors. Both are fairly simple to change although cam sensor has a specific depth to be installed. Match bolt mark on old sensor a d copy to new sensor to be sure. Good luck bro:eek:

Thanks bro...easy to change in a Target parking lot...lol?

Hey at least its not parked at Bobs Motel down the road. Ive been stranded like that and trust me its just some stupid sensor. If your local cops are cool then they will keep an eye on it for you, all you have to do is ask. Most likely they wont mind because they think its a badass truck. Best of luck bro.

May check your starter wire ?? Mine did the same thing and then it quit turning over all together . Got under the truck and the wire from the starter had broke. I zip tied it on and it cranked right up. But I had no problems with the truck dying once it was cranked. Just a thought.

Thanks for all the help everyone...it was the fuel pump. Any recommendations on the fuel pump? I see an Airtex and Carter on Rock Auto.

Hope you're positive as they are rarely an issue with our trucks. There a ground that SRT2Slow recently found that caused his fuel pump issue. Relays, fuses all good. Assume you have no fuel pressure?

Hope you're positive as they are rarely an issue with our trucks. There a ground that SRT2Slow recently found that caused his fuel pump issue. Relays, fuses all good. Assume you have no fuel pressure?

I'll have them check all relays, fuses again...no, I don't have fuel pressure!

I'll have them check all relays, fuses again...no, I don't have fuel pressure!

Maybe PM SRT2Slow about that ground. Tap on the tank with your fist and see if you can make pump come alive again. I would use a Mopar replacement if I were you. You and a buddy can do it by either removing bed or dropping tank. :burnout:

Maybe PM SRT2Slow about that ground. Tap on the tank with your fist and see if you can make pump come alive again. I would use a Mopar replacement if I were you. You and a buddy can do it by either removing bed or dropping tank. :burnout:

Thanks bro...I'll go with MOPAR.

Took 2 months for dodge to get me a new pump.it was over $500! The pickup screen fell apart on mine . I fixed it and have a spare. Do a search i took pics and posted them

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back