Hennessey Preformance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, I get it! Bluebird has a 2 year build as well? :chain:

And that is where the similarities stop! I can see why Tony avoids this forum; as this thread has been hijacked to take is cheap shot at both Tony and myself.

25 years ago I needed somebody that believed in me to help me get my company off the ground. Believe it or not Dow Chemical and Exxon offered to guarantee $10,000,000 in loans to help me get started, on a handshake agreement that I would give each of them half my business.

I think both Tony and Justin are great builders. I chose Tony because I wanted to likewise help someone get their business off the ground. I asked Tony to use my truck to develop one off accessories for his benefit, my benefit, and the benefit of all of us with Viper trucks. I bought a second truck, my CE, which is my daily driver, because I knew the VCA was going to be in the shop for quite a while. It is by my choosing and approval that the VCA build has/is taking two years.

Unlike the customers in the Hennessey threads, I am not a dissatisfied customer, and I have not had to return my truck to have repairs done on the work Tony has done either. In fact, I dare say, good luck finding threads of dissatisfied customers on whose trucks Tony has worked on.

Any of you who begrudges someone who started from scratch, is living the American dream, and can afford to hire someone to work on their vehicles is simply an immature hypocrite who cannot be happy for others who have found success.

One last thought, it seems quite COWARDLY to me that the person who brought Blue Bird into this thread, did so behind my back. But then again, I believe that person has proven that he sets the high mark for COWARDS! :beer:

Mr Baab's

The reason no one knows this is it doesn't get shared......... Hell, I read a lot and I had no idea.

Mr Baab's

The reason no one knows this is it doesn't get shared......... Hell, I read a lot and I had no idea.
Fills us in on Blue Bird.
Oh, look, the opportunity for me to play devils advocate, how could I refuse? :D

I don't know Baab's and Tony barely lets me post on that forum (too much VTCOA in my blood for his liking). But, even I knew that Tony was taking his time on this build with the customers consent.

Mr. Baab

Thank you Sir for speaking out.
I am a member of both forums and am a follower of your build of the Bluebird.
I found it odd that someone would put your build in with the Hennessey stuff.
I was about to grab the keyboard when your post came up and said what was pretty plain by following your build.
Bluebird is a constant work in progress, not to mention a work of Art, created by desire, not necessity....I look forward to your's and Mr. T's continuing efforts.

Hopefully the Brethren can leave you out of the remainder of the discussion of Hell...Hennessey....

Regards :rock:

Did somebody edit the title to this thread? If not, there could not be a more appropriate typo!

Oh, look, the opportunity for me to play devils advocate, how could I refuse? :D

I don't know Baab's and Tony barely lets me post on that forum (too much VTCOA in my blood for his liking). But, even I knew that Tony was taking his time on this build with the customers consent.

I read very little on that other forum. When it became apparent that my posts about the Registry were never going to be replied too. I pretty much stopped reading anything on that site unless i was directed to a particular post. So the 14k entries and 200k views on the Mile Baab build, I think I have read maybe the frist 100 or so posts.

So no... I had no idea. But then again, I can only speak for myself

And that is where the similarities stop! I can see why Tony avoids this forum; as this thread has been hijacked to take is cheap shot at both Tony and myself.

25 years ago I needed somebody that believed in me to help me get my company off the ground. Believe it or not Dow Chemical and Exxon offered to guarantee $10,000,000 in loans to help me get started, on a handshake agreement that I would give each of them half my business.

I think both Tony and Justin are great builders. I chose Tony because I wanted to likewise help someone get their business off the ground. I asked Tony to use my truck to develop one off accessories for his benefit, my benefit, and the benefit of all of us with Viper trucks. I bought a second truck, my CE, which is my daily driver, because I knew the VCA was going to be in the shop for quite a while. It is by my choosing and approval that the VCA build has/is taking two years.

Unlike the customers in the Hennessey threads, I am not a dissatisfied customer, and I have not had to return my truck to have repairs done on the work Tony has done either. In fact, I dare say, good luck finding threads of dissatisfied customers on whose trucks Tony has worked on.

Any of you who begrudges someone who started from scratch, is living the American dream, and can afford to hire someone to work on their vehicles is simply an immature hypocrite who cannot be happy for others who have found success.

One last thought, it seems quite COWARDLY to me that the person who brought Blue Bird into this thread, did so behind my back. But then again, I believe that person has proven that he sets the high mark for COWARDS! :beer:

Nobody said Tony did bad work? Nobody compared him to Hennessey? Nobody ragged your truck or build? I think the shared similarity of builders taking years to build the vehicle was the point and yours was simply an example bro. No harm meant I didn't think? There quite a few here lately that have taken years to build, imagine all at the customers consent. :dontknow:
Sorry you felt offended because I don't think anyone meant to cause butthurt.

Thank you Sir for speaking out.
I am a member of both forums and am a follower of your build of the Bluebird.
I found it odd that someone would put your build in with the Hennessey stuff.
I was about to grab the keyboard when your post came up and said what was pretty plain by following your build.
Bluebird is a constant work in progress, not to mention a work of Art, created by desire, not necessity....I look forward to your's and Mr. T's continuing efforts.

Hopefully the Brethren can leave you out of the remainder of the discussion of Hell...Hennessey....

Regards :rock:

If it's the will of the Bretheren, his inclusion in this can be removed. This is where the line is pretty gray between providing an explaination of the process and removing it,

One way or the other, I have no preference, leaving it will provide information that some might not have known and correcting a mis-interpretation, removing it corrects an incorrect assessment. Either way, something is gained and something is lost

Y'all just let me know

It was a comparison in time frame I'm a coward for punching someone on there chin?
Give me a break I've never said anything bad about your truck
I suggest you watch your mouth when you talk about me sir.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

OK.....

Hope everyone feels better and before the sides start taking sides... which they will.....

Goodnight Gracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back