Here is "THE" BAD ASS SRT

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I want next is that Black Honey comb grill. Can anyone tell me were can I buy it. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 2009 060.JPG
    2009 060.JPG
    844.2 KB · Views: 10,915
  • 2009 061.JPG
    2009 061.JPG
    851.1 KB · Views: 1,904
  • 2009 062.JPG
    2009 062.JPG
    835.5 KB · Views: 3,315
  • 2009 063.JPG
    2009 063.JPG
    845.4 KB · Views: 6,498
Your truck does look bad ass, I really like the headlites on the red truck and the wheels look super.:rock: :rock:

BADASS-SRT- said:
What I want next is that Black Honey comb grill. Can anyone tell me were can I buy it. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice work on the truck!

The grills are stock parts on the Hemi Ram, available at most any Chrysler dealership still in business.:eek:

Thanks everyone. I had never thought I would go with black and red on my truck but now I love it and I want to do some more black work on it.:rock:

truck looks freaking great man, JMB also has the honycomb grille inserts, rims are one of the best non stock rims i've seen:rock: :rock:

I am in Elk Grove, CA next to Sacramento. Some of the guys that came to the Sacramento GTG got a short look at my truck from the hotels balcony on the friday night before the track day. That short look was it because I couldn't make it to the track due to it being on mother's day. :( Where are you located at?

BADASS-SRT- said:
I am in Elk Grove, CA next to Sacramento. Some of the guys that came to the Sacramento GTG got a short look at my truck from the hotels balcony on the friday night before the track day. That short look was it because I couldn't make it to the track due to it being on mother's day. :( Where are you located at?

Florida!

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
truck looks freaking great man, JMB also has the honycomb grille inserts, rims are one of the best non stock rims i've seen:rock: :rock:
Thanks man. To tell you the truth, I was about to put some BLING BLING Rims on my truck and ruin the clean sport look that it has. But im happy I turned around and saw these and it turned out better than great.:rock:

I normally don't like after market wheels on these trucks but those look pretty damn good, I love the Lip on them.

EMT/SRT said:
Yeah only on the other side of the country. LOL!
I like a lot the way you darkened your tail lights. How is that done? Is it tint or do they sell them like that? How much did you pay to do that.

BADASS-SRT- said:
I like a lot the way you darkened your tail lights. How is that done? Is it tint or do they sell them like that? How much did you pay to do that.

You will hear this answer alot! Call Stinker! He can sell you some tint spray paint called VHT Nite Shade. The more you spray, the darker it gets.

Stinker said:
truck looks great bo, if ya need a honeycomb let me know can def hook ya up bud:rock:
Most likely you will hear from me sometime soon. I'm also looking forward to putting those powersticks on my truck. I have read that is the best sound I will get out of my truck.

EMT/SRT said:
You will hear this answer alot! Call Stinker! He can sell you some tint spray paint called VHT Nite Shade. The more you spray, the darker it gets.
LOL!!!!!! So STINKER is the go to man huh. Thanks

I sprayed mine just enough to darken them a tad but they still have a red tint to them in the bright sun. Oh and I taped off the reverse light.

100_2084.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back