Here is "THE" BAD ASS SRT

EMT/SRT said:
But if the sun is not out, they look blacked out. I love em!

Does that mean I need some spraying skills because the last thing I would want is to have dark spots and light spots.

FATJACK said:
Are the headlights painted or aftermarket? They look great!!
They are aftermarket. I picked the pair up on ebay for 100 plus shiping.

nice lookin 10 are those 24's or 22's:dontknow: nicely done 10 :congrats: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
nice lookin 10 are those 24's or 22's:dontknow: nicely done 10 :congrats: :rock:
They are 24s and loving every inch of them.

Nice looking truck bro. Would of been nice to have met you at the Sac. GTG. Next time!
I'm in San Jose CA, so not too far away.

The wheels look familiar.. LiquidMetals? Looks really hott on red. Smoothed, painted handles and mirrors also look parkay. Great work. I think the honeycomb grill would be really nice on her. Oh BTW, I just set your third picture as my desktop background pic. :top:Thumbs up.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
The wheels look familiar.. LiquidMetals? Looks really hott on red. Smoothed, painted handles and mirrors also look parkay. Great work. I think the honeycomb grill would be really nice on her. Oh BTW, I just set your third picture as my desktop background pic. :top:Thumbs up.
hahaha... I was going to do the same exact thing. It's a great pic. But I noticed the muffler and after a while that was all I would stare at.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Nice looking truck bro. Would of been nice to have met you at the Sac. GTG. Next time!
I'm in San Jose CA, so not too far away.
I know man. I live in Sac and I couldnt make it to the GTG. Next time ill be there.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
hahaha... I was going to do the same exact thing. It's a great pic. But I noticed the muffler and after a while that was all I would stare at.

:( DAMN.. You messed it up for me.. Switching pictures now.

I went with picture #4 because in #1 that water puddle, those other vehicles in the background, that garbage can AND leaning bicycle in the distance messed up the scene.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
LOL!!!!!!!! Thanks man. Its good to know im doing the right thing with my truck.

Venom Power said:
:( DAMN.. You messed it up for me.. Switching pictures now.

I went with picture #4 because in #1 that water puddle, those other vehicles in the background, that garbage can AND leaning bicycle in the distance messed up the scene.
Sorry about that. #4 was my final choice also. :D

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!:rock: another option for the grille inserts,i painted mine semi-gloss black. matches the other inserts (well...real close anyways)

http://www.performancecenter.com/billet-grilles/street-scene-speed-grille

i purchased the brushed aluminum ones.
truck010.jpg

Last edited:
BADASS-SRT- said:
I am in Elk Grove, CA next to Sacramento. Some of the guys that came to the Sacramento GTG got a short look at my truck from the hotels balcony on the friday night before the track day. That short look was it because I couldn't make it to the track due to it being on mother's day. :( Where are you located at?

OH... that was you

:hello:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back