Hey fellas...new guy here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overclocker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for quite a while until I bought my '04 beast last week. Its a shame that they are priced such that riff-raff such as myself can buy them now. It's the fastest color, Flame Red, and has 83XX easy miles on it. I anticipate it being a 2-season toy that I can still use as a truck if needed. These Viper Trucks are certainly different animals, and I have the only one I know of around these parts. Now, I'm trying to find a good Mopar home for my Dakota...sad to see it go...:( :listen:

I'm a network/server geek at a small 4-year university right outside Columbus Ohio. Thankfully, the wife and I work at the same place and we live less than 5 miles from work. Fuel economy isn't an issue!:rock:

My other toy is a well-preserved black '86 Omni GLH-T. I wanted one of those when I was in high school, and smokey front-drive burnouts are a hoot. The SRT10 will be parked right next to it in the garage over the winter.

I figured that, while I was enjoying a brew on the deck this fine summer evening, I should make an account and personally thank everyone for all of the great info. I wasn't sure about the truck until I spent a few weeks reading as much as I could here. I must have read every page that non-members could get to. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Nats in a few weeks and be able to say "thanks" in person. I'll post a pic of the 'stable' a little later when I figure out how.

Tim

Overclocker said:
I've been lurking here for quite a while until I bought my '04 beast last week. Its a shame that they are priced such that riff-raff such as myself can buy them now. It's the fastest color, Flame Red, and has 83XX easy miles on it. I anticipate it being a 2-season toy that I can still use as a truck if needed. These Viper Trucks are certainly different animals, and I have the only one I know of around these parts. Now, I'm trying to find a good Mopar home for my Dakota...sad to see it go...:( :listen:

I'm a network/server geek at a small 4-year university right outside Columbus Ohio. Thankfully, the wife and I work at the same place and we live less than 5 miles from work. Fuel economy isn't an issue!:rock:

My other toy is a well-preserved black '86 Omni GLH-T. I wanted one of those when I was in high school, and smokey front-drive burnouts are a hoot. The SRT10 will be parked right next to it in the garage over the winter.

I figured that, while I was enjoying a brew on the deck this fine summer evening, I should make an account and personally thank everyone for all of the great info. I wasn't sure about the truck until I spent a few weeks reading as much as I could here. I must have read every page that non-members could get to. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Nats in a few weeks and be able to say "thanks" in person. I'll post a pic of the 'stable' a little later when I figure out how.

Tim
Welcome - :rock: :rock: BTW, you were probably lucky you could only get to some sections before you were a member :D :D :D

welcome....you will find some stand up guys here...in my short time here i have already encountered the generousity of this site....but beware of the only downfall here.......this place will make you open that wallet wide.....congrats on the truck.....

Overclocker said:

Tim

welcome see at the nutts:D uh nats!:p

Welcome! I think if I lived that close to work, I would find a long way around so I could more seat time. I drive about 20miles one way right now, lots of fun, and great stress release at the end of the day. :D

Overclocker said:

Tim

Welcome to the forum:rock:
Congrat's on the 10...:burnout: and it would be great if you could make the Nat's... will be a great showing there this year, and it's always a great time.
See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back