Hey fellas...new guy here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! :party:

Pics of the truck! We like pics! :D

Here's a pic of the "stable"...

OK...not high-dollar rides like a lot of you seem to have, but they're paid for...

Here ya go...

herd2.jpg

herd1.jpg

herd3.jpg

Welcome Dude!:beer:

Nice Truck!

It's been about 18 hours since your initial post - Have you ordered a Lowering Kit yet?:D :p :D

Hamrhead said:
Welcome Dude!:beer:

Nice Truck!

It's been about 18 hours since your initial post - Have you ordered a Lowering Kit yet?:D :p :D

Heh. Not yet, but I'm conscious of the seat bolster as I carefully climb over it. The wife has to use the Jebus handle to climb in so a few inches lower would be nice. My Dakota sits in the weeds, so this is quite a change.

My first mod has been completed, however: A Rat Fink antenna topper. I hope my warranty isn't voided...

Overclocker said:
I've been lurking here for quite a while until I bought my '04 beast last week. Its a shame that they are priced such that riff-raff such as myself can buy them now. It's the fastest color, Flame Red, and has 83XX easy miles on it. I anticipate it being a 2-season toy that I can still use as a truck if needed. These Viper Trucks are certainly different animals, and I have the only one I know of around these parts. Now, I'm trying to find a good Mopar home for my Dakota...sad to see it go...:( :listen:

I'm a network/server geek at a small 4-year university right outside Columbus Ohio. Thankfully, the wife and I work at the same place and we live less than 5 miles from work. Fuel economy isn't an issue!:rock:

My other toy is a well-preserved black '86 Omni GLH-T. I wanted one of those when I was in high school, and smokey front-drive burnouts are a hoot. The SRT10 will be parked right next to it in the garage over the winter.

I figured that, while I was enjoying a brew on the deck this fine summer evening, I should make an account and personally thank everyone for all of the great info. I wasn't sure about the truck until I spent a few weeks reading as much as I could here. I must have read every page that non-members could get to. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Nats in a few weeks and be able to say "thanks" in person. I'll post a pic of the 'stable' a little later when I figure out how.

Tim

Congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum, Tim.

Welcome man. That GLH brings back memories, I had two of them. A red 85 and black 86. Fun cars!:rock:

love the truck and the glh-t. i myself have an '88 csxt. oh welcome aboard.

Attachments

• HAYES 1 003.jpg
    HAYES 1 003.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 11
  • CSXT143 004.jpg
    CSXT143 004.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the Forum ........ Glad to have ya .....

I saw a Pic or two for a before Mods look......... So Now where's the Tint, CAI, Exhaust, Tails, Lowers. Etc ...... and More Pic's

Never enough Pic's

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back