Home Depot Lowering Kit

Silverback said:
Well in your case, since you are a competitive weight lifter, your punishment will be eating an extra large all meat pizza, drinking two pitchers of beer, and then going to the gym to work it all off in one workout.:(

There, is that better?;) :D

Don't forget the cheese cake!

Silverback said:
Well in your case, since you are a competitive weight lifter, your punishment will be eating an extra large all meat pizza, drinking two pitchers of beer,....
What's he supposed to do with the other arm?

Sounds like a great meal before I go out and pull another 35,000 lb dump truck!!

Holysh!t.

Ok, if anyone needs anything hauled, instead of putting in the bed of your truck risking dirt and/or damage, just call Lbstone.
Looks like he could do 4-6 pallets of Quickcrete at a time. :D

lbstone said:
Sounds like a great meal before I go out and pull another 35,000 lb dump truck!!

I have found that it's just easier to start the truck and drive it to where you need it to be.;) :D

And just so you know, I admire you for your dedication to your sport. A lot of people do not know the time and effort that goes into what you do.:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
I have found that it's just easier to start the truck and drive it to where you need it to be.;) :D

And just so you know, I admire you for your dedication to your sport. A lot of people do not know the time and effort that goes into what you do.:rock: :rock:
Thanks bro! :rock:

Silverback said:

some one is driving the truck! lol!!!!!!!!!!:D

Whitesnake said:
some one is driving the truck! lol!!!!!!!!!!:D
"Billy Ray thought it would be funny to tap the brakes during the competition.

Flowers and cards can be sent to St. Jude's Hospital, room 722."

Kevan said:
"Billy Ray thought it would be funny to tap the brakes during the competition.

Flowers and cards can be sent to St. Jude's Hospital, room 722."

Good one Kevan.:D :rock:

May I quote you on that?:dontknow: ;) :D

I just killed my body and lost about 160lbs down to 218. I once had ambitions of competing in strongman contests. This was when I could squat 1200 lbs and bench just over 400. On a side note should I use drop shackles or just do a flip on the spring/axle to bring the rear end down? I dont plan on using the truck to haul anything after I get my trailer.

Thanks

Chris

Silverback said:
Good one Kevan.:D :rock:

May I quote you on that?:dontknow: ;) :D
Thanks.
Feel free to use it.

Chris- if you're benching 400 lbs, just keep one hand on the wheel and with the other, reach out the back window and push the bed level. :)

In all seriousness, check with Boomer regarding his lowering kits. They're top-notch. There are other vendors out there too. Just remember you get what you pay for.

I talked with Gary when I ordered my mids and may go this route. I do like the looks of all the QCs I have seen with his kit.

A 400lb bench really isnt that much, I was doing 360lbs when I was a senior in high school. I lifted for sports and still remember the first time I threw up a 45lb bar with 4 x 45lb plates on each side. Im sure since lbstone competes in these comps hes seen a lot more than this go up on a bench. Its really nice when you leg press a sled full of 100lb plates and have a couple of people sitting on the sled. I guarentee I couldnt do that now.

Thanks for being considerate of the rest of us...hired a UHaul to move my Mom, she just didn't understand.

This reminds me of a SRT-10 I saw on a used car lot recently - a black RC. It had obviously been used (abused) as a work truck! What an idiot! It had a well used bed liner, scratches and dents all over, worn out cheapo tires. It was a sad sight.

I know a few guys on this forum use their trucks for work, but I'm sure they take better care of them than this!

V10ToGo said:
This reminds me of a SRT-10 I saw on a used car lot recently - a black RC. It had obviously been used (abused) as a work truck! What an idiot! It had a well used bed liner, scratches and dents all over, worn out cheapo tires. It was a sad sight.

I know a few guys on this forum use their trucks for work, but I'm sure they take better care of them than this!

After 1 year and 25000 miles my work truck looks like this.

SrtFeb242007131b.jpg

I carry my towing ball under my back seat as a reminder to my truck. It like when I cook steaks, I take them out and let them get to room temp. Season them all up and get the grill fired up. Brush the grill down with olive oil and get it nice and hot. Walk the steaks over to the grill and say see that its hot. Then I eat my rare steak. It the knock its horns off wipe its dirty ole ass and drag it out here method. Im moving into the new house in two weeks and nothing will go into my truck I have already hired movers to take care of it all. I learned that its not worth dragging the friends over to help and rewarding them with beer and food. On that note Im off to wash, clay, polish and wax I hope I can get it all done before my daughter wakes up from her nap.

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back