hood pins

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
got these in yesterday took only 5 minutes to install.

Attachments

• hood pins.JPG
    hood pins.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 3,770
Not my cup of tea....they seem to work with the silver truck though....I just can't see drilling holes in the body of my truck...To each his own..If you like it go for it...

Where did you find these? And do you in fact have to drill? It seems I've seen some around that you can use adhesive,:dontknow: could be wrong though. Personally I love the look!

eddie,that was might first thought "they have to be fake" LOL are the cables coated? i'd be concerned with scratching at highway speeds.

Eddie , I love youre truck, but IMO I dont like things that dont serve a purpose, Every body knows that dodge hoods dont open that way. I think it takes away the looks and overall apperance of the truck...

but all in all its still a blown viper truck:rock: :rock: :rock:

Eddie, leave 'em on! They look good. I would love to be able to put a tilt front clip on the trucks that would really show off the engine. My dad built a 96 model Ford one time with a 429 cobra jet and had a tilt, fiberglass front end. It had hood pins near the windshield cowl. Or at least would like to have the hood tilt up like a Viper.....:dontknow:

stick said:
Every body knows that dodge hoods dont open that way. :rock:

If the pins were installed and real they would work properly and would hold the hood down just as they would on a normal hood..just because the front grill comes up with it does not affect the operation of hood pins. if they were real that is :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What's next? Windshield Wiper nozzle LED'S????

NAhhhhh just messing with ya ;) too much alcohol and it's only 2:00 p.m.

appreciate it fellas, gonna skip on the led nozzles, if you put real ones in they would be too far up on the hood and look out of place.

IH8CHVYS said:
I think they look good:rock: Nice Touch to a sweet looking ride:rock:
Eddie, you can't listen to this guy his truck is sloooooooooooow.:D
The pins look good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back