How about Durangos?

I have a 98 Durango w/ a 318 and 3 rows of seats...and a sunroof:D It's
one of the best vehicles i've had as a daily driver. Bought it from my G/F's family, garage kept, under 70k miles. IMO if you can find one like this they are better than the newer ones..
98D.jpg

Black1 said:
I'm looking at a few Jeep GC's (2003-2004) V8's. I don't really think you can beat them for the price, if you can find a nice one. And as long as you don't f*ck with them ;) , they are damn near bullet-proof.
we love our '04 jeep GC.... :rock:

Here are better pics. I think the 98s are the last year for the 318 V8 in the Durango.
013.jpg

023.jpg

I have a 04 durango seats 7 easily and I get 16-17 in the city and 21-22 on the highway.

Brat said:
I have a 04 durango seats 7 easily and I get 16-17 in the city and 21-22 on the highway.

You are averaging about 4 mpg better than our 06....maybe because of all the hills here vs FL being flat..:dontknow:

OCBob said:
This one looks pretty nice, and looks to be a decent price. Of course, I probably won't be ready for a couple of weeks at least and not sure I'll have that much to spend. But maybe...........

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=280338111&dealer_id=1915462&start_year=2005&max_price=15000&make=DODGE&model=DURANG&style_flag=1&search_type=both&distance=75&min_price=0&end_year=2011&default_sort=priceDESC&address=92595&seller_type=b

It is cheap because it is a 2wd.....I dont know about your area but you would have a hard time selling a 2wd Durango around here.....probably would bring 50% of what a 4wd would bring.....

I had a 2000 Durango before I got my first SRT10, and I loved it. With the second and third seats folded down, there's plenty of room for...... stuff:D

TNVIPER said:
It is cheap because it is a 2wd.....I dont know about your area but you would have a hard time selling a 2wd Durango around here.....probably would bring 50% of what a 4wd would bring.....
Don't have much use for a 4wd. About the only time we really use it is when we go up to the mountains during the winter. Could always just carry chains.

OCBob said:
Don't have much use for a 4wd. About the only time we really use it is when we go up to the mountains during the winter. Could always just carry chains.

May not mean anything in your area....even 2 wd pickups are a rare sight here........I wouldnt buy a 2wd SUV or truck (present vehicle is the xception:D ) because it would be hard to sell in the future....but that may not be the case for you.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back