How are we doing on the slicks.

RedSrt007 said:
he is using 16x12 wheels, so the wheels are fairly wide (wide enough to go over the caliper and bleeder slightly) with the backspacing. So I'm guessing where the screwed need to go on the wheel-bead area, it would rub on the caliper somewhere

-Red

My point exactly, the screws should go around the bead/lip, the caliper is no where near there on any vehicle I've ever seen...:dontknow: :confused: I'm sure it's true, and makes perfectly logical sense if/when I'm sober, I just can't picture it in my drunken state...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
My point exactly, the screws should go around the bead/lip, the caliper is no where near there on any vehicle I've ever seen...:dontknow: :confused: I'm sure it's true, and makes perfectly logical sense if/when I'm sober, I just can't picture it in my drunken state...

The only way possible would be that the caliper is shaved like a a step, so the caliper is very close to the rim :dontknow: like this?? Mike, is this how its rubbing??

excuse my 5-min paint job...

-Red

Attachments

• caliper.JPG
    caliper.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 37
Need4speed said:
Hi John, I'm very impressed with your interest/followups/help that your providing considering that we are such a small "specialty" segment for your market. Thanks and I think its a indicator of good stand up peeps.:rock:
I bought a set of m/ts but will make sure I go with m&hs next just on your outstanding service........ Thanks my man! We appreciate guys like u!:burnout:

Hi Need4speed: Thank You for the kind word. I am here for you to make sure you get the best traction. If you are at the track and you have a ? call me on my cell phone, think of me as your tech man by phone. I like to stay in touch with all my racers that run M&H.

Thank You be SAFE and Good Luck.

John
M&H :)

www.mandhtires.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back