How Do you think the $4 dollar gas prices will affect current values?

there are more vehicles on the road that use a lot more fuel than we do,that's why they have different octane/prices at the pump.for example;lawn services,every bit of equipment on their truck runs on gas and it does not need premium like we do but they use a lot more than we,guarantueed.Why do auto makers produce vehicles that are exotic gas guzzlers because the male gender likes that kind of sh!t and we will continue to desire that kind of stuff;bigger is better,mine is faster than yours,etc...do you think that gas prices went down to .25 a gallon it would help.no because our trucks;DODGE RAM SRT10 WITH 8.3L VIPER MOTOR are not made for gas mileage,they are made for haulin azz and make our friends jealous and girls hot knowing we're packin big inches.....under the hood.gas mileage was the last thing on the list when building this truck.KEEP ON TRUCKIN,MY BROTHERS AND SISTER.KEEP THAT SRT10 NO MATTER WHAT,YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL SAY WHEN WE ARE IN OUR ROCKING CHAIR "grandpa/ma can you give me ride in your srt 10 one more time,pleeeeeeeeeeeease"SURE GO FETCH THE KEYS.:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back