HOW MANY RWHP???????????

TMCNORWAY said:
So, by the look of things i should go with the JMB turbo and all the other mods I mentioned.

Is this the best option, help me.

It JMB certainly looks and performs fantastic.

If that's the power you're after, then turbo is the way to go. Justin(JMB) is the man as far as that goes. He also does some sweet powder coating work:rock:

Hey Justin, do you have a TT deal???

linemup said:
I would think with the turbo it should be easier to detune it so it would pass emisions if that would be the issue?:dontknow:

And welcome I love the yellow fevers!:rock:
i passed emissions with 1000hp

LoveThisTruck said:
If that's the power you're after, then turbo is the way to go. Justin(JMB) is the man as far as that goes. He also does some sweet powder coating work:rock:

Hey Justin, do you have a TT deal???
why a tt:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Just a thought, what kind of rwhp increase am i looking at with all the mods i mentioned, excluding a s/c or turbo.

As I have paid for most of these parts.

welcome to the forum, by the sounds of it, that will be one sweet truck

TMCNORWAY said:
Just a thought, what kind of rwhp increase am i looking at with all the mods i mentioned, excluding a s/c or turbo.

As I have paid for most of these parts.
pistons =0
rods=0
custom camshaft=10
headwork=25-45

So I need to speak with Justin by the look of things,

Turbo it is,

Can he do me a complete package for shipment to Norway.

TMCNORWAY said:
So I need to speak with Justin by the look of things,

Turbo it is,

Can he do me a complete package for shipment to Norway.
Send him $30K and he might come install it for you. :D

How many JMB single turbo's have been installed on Ram SRT's?

It's 03:45am here, and this is giving me sleepless nights, i thought i had everything going the right way, now i'm having to change the whole build concept.

I have just sent Justin a mail, hope he replies soon and puts me out of my missery.

TMCNORWAY said:

It's 03:45am here, and this is giving me sleepless nights, i thought i had everything going the right way, now i'm having to change the whole build concept.

I have just sent Justin a mail, hope he replies soon and puts me out of my missery.

There's just the one right now.;) You will have the fastest truck in Norway my friend... and one of the fastest in the world

TMCNORWAY said:

send him an email or pm, and give him a day or so to respond, take a nap bud, and get a good nights rest:rock:

OK, here's one for when you wake up.;)

First, someone mentioned ditching the lightweight flywheel. I'm running one without issue, I'm sure you can too.

Second, last time I talked with Justin about shipping a turbo system, he was rather reluctant. There is a fair amount of custom work, so it's not exactly a bolt on system. For example, the frame rail between the radiator and condenser has to be cut and reworked to accommodate the intercooler. If you have a shop that is capable of any manner of custom installation work, it might make a difference.

Ram From Hell said:
OK, here's one for when you wake up.;)

First, someone mentioned ditching the lightweight flywheel. I'm running one without issue, I'm sure you can too.

Second, last time I talked with Justin about shipping a turbo system, he was rather reluctant. There is a fair amount of custom work, so it's not exactly a bolt on system. For example, the frame rail between the radiator and condenser has to be cut and reworked to accommodate the intercooler. If you have a shop that is capable of any manner of custom installation work, it might make a difference.
im sure that he could finger it out justin needs to suck it up:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back