I built a custom speaker box tell me what you think.

59caddyhog said:
I must be old,
I would rather have anal warts than even turn my radio/cd player on while I was driving.

You don't buy a V10 then listen to the radio.:dontknow:

Just my 2c.
Thats because it sounds like crap.:D :p

59caddyhog said:
I must be old,
I would rather have anal warts than even turn my radio/cd player on while I was driving.

Just my 2c.

well it depends on the driving circumstances. I drive mine for more than play, honestly I have to turn it down after a bit anyways

59caddyhog said:
I must be old,

Just my 2c.

I bought it for the power, not the sound. :dontknow: :eek: The 8.3L always reminded me of the sound of ripping berlap.... :D My 67 Vette, however, does not have a radio. ;)

Black1 said:
I bought it for the power, not the sound. :dontknow: :eek: The 8.3L always reminded me of the sound of ripping berlap.... :D My 67 Vette, however, does not have a radio. ;)
My truck is a DD so that is why i feel audio is also much appreciated.:rock: No offense.

59caddyhog said:
Mmmmm. Not another "Brittany" fan.:dontknow:

You guys be like one of those asses that walks around with his iPod earphones in all day then gets run over crossing the road. LMAO
Never use earphones, But i do like to listen to some tunes while im cruisin. Hell im an old fart man.......Brittany?

59caddyhog said:
I must be old,

Just my 2c.
Anal warts huh,....nasty old bastage..........and just how does one aqquire these little morsels...............:marchmellow: :D bad ass stereo work, boyz got skilz.............:rock: :D :rock:

Nice, work, looks good and uses the space you have well, nice work bud. :) I did look at that myself but I like the idea of being able to get stuff out from behind the seats, from either door without having to get on to the seat to reach. Regardless, nice work. ;)

Radio topic: I also listen to the Batrams system. Has that many gadgets it'd be rude not too. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back