I have met the devil and its named sparkplug number 9

seth

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Who the hell decided gee, I know where to put the power booster. Right next to the freakin sparkplug. Grumble.

#9 and #10 are a bit of a pain in the A&%.But I think removing the spark plug wires are much worse(worried about breaking them):D :D

make sure when you replace plug and wire you get that grease stuff at auto parts one for plugs and one for wires ,,,helps big time next time :rock:

also i got mine so so ok by using one regular extention and one of those wobble extentions

Last edited:
Its the wire thats my problem. Tried doing it with my hand, but I will get the puller tomorrow.

kyle's srt10 said:

Only if you have that obvious beer belly:elefant: :D :D

i dont have a beer belly its a gas tank for a love machine :rock:

i dont have a beer belly its a gas tank for a love machine

That is a classic and new to me! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
All back plugs on trucks with V8s, and 10s, are a pain. You should try the Hemi in the Ram (16 plugs), even harder.

The 10 in the Viper though, piece of cake. You can almost do them sitting on a chair.....

Other things that are hard on our trucks due to bad design.... Plug wires....

On my Viper, T-Stat. Like our plug wires, the intake has to come off, which requires you to pull the cowl, which requires you to pull the wipers. All that because I had a coolant leak.....

Last edited:
These are tough but nothing like the rear plugs on the big block Shelby Mustangs or Sunbeam Tiger that I used to own. :burnout:

I gave up on the 7 & 9 plugs. I just couldnt get the boots off. Maybe tator will help out.

try taking out the inner fender wells, i'm in the process of putting headers on mine it makes it SO much easyer. i broke a plug wire though pulling it off:mad: :thumpdown: :hmpf: :motz: :motz: so now i get to pull the intake, YEAH i'm really looking forward to that, but the MSD wires should be here tommorow, have to say JMB's service is awesome i didn't expect them so soon

Car and Engine designers are a bunch of Idiots...They have been doing that crap for years...What is so hard about designing something that is easy to work on...

i am about to change my plugs, could somebody please tell me what size the gap is?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back