I just won Worlds Strongest Man SS Grand Prix

WOW CONGRATS DEREK:rock: :rock: I have watched worlds strongest man for a long time and have always thought Mariusz was the man to beat:D Now you got everyone coming for you bro:burnout:

Way to Go Derek--give us a list and times for the events

WTG Derek,CONGRATULATIONS !!!!What an accomplishment !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congratulations....

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Stefan...

Kudos Derek:rock: :rock: :rock: Thanks for sharing:rock:

Only three weeks to train! :eek:

Congrats, and good luck on the next event...

Will

So when and where is your next competition? Do you have a schedule of events you will be participating in? TV listings?

BTW, the wife was watching one of the MET-RX World competitions. I told her one of the guys on the forum is a Top Competitor! She thought we all just drank beer and did burnouts. lol

Bone said:
BTW, the wife was watching one of the MET-RX World competitions. I told her one of the guys on the forum is a Top Competitor! She thought we all just drank beer and did burnouts. lol
She is right about me...

His new title is Mr. Derek Poundstone "SIR"!!!:rock: Great job!

Thanks for all the congrats guys!! I'll post up when this contest is gonna air. Should be on Fox Sports Network (FSN) in the coming months! For all that are interested, my next comp in the Arnold Classic being held in Columbus, OH on March 1st and 2nd!

BTW, my comps from last year should be airing any day now on Versus!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back