I just won Worlds Strongest Man SS Grand Prix

Well, it does bring up a good question... where has Derek been, and isn't the World's Strongest coming up pretty soon?

Venom Power said:
I keep wondering how and why do these old posts end up back on the recent thread list?:dontknow:
It's to keep you "old guys" on your toes

checking your memory retention. If you have none, then it's to see how observant you are by looking at dates and times ...... :p :p :p :p ;) ;) :D

Wifey said:
It's to keep you "old guys" on your toes

checking your memory retention. If you have none, then it's to see how observant you are by looking at dates and times ...... :p :p :p :p ;) ;) :D

But I noticed before I crawled back in this thread. I haven't seen Derek around for quite sometime and I recall this thread when it was first posted. I haven't lost my marbles yet. Hopefully I can keep them another 30 years.

Nuts go long before the marbles...but the first indication is starting a sentence with the word "But"...:p :p :p

Prof said:
Nuts go long before the marbles...but the first indication is starting a sentence with the word "But"...:p :p :p

LOL... You always seem to find a way to remind us.

You know if we are both absent minded...maybe we could get together, have a little fun, and then plead...loss of memory?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back