i need advice fellas

well fellas i did it............. i almost cried...... i now own a 08 avalanche its pretty........slow....... wife is happy..... i wanna cry

Streetgliderx said:
well fellas i did it............. i almost cried...... i now own a 08 avalanche its pretty........slow....... wife is happy..... i wanna cry

I know that feeling :(

happens everytime I have to sell a bike

as long as mamma is happy,you will be happy :D

Streetgliderx said:
that's it...we're done here:p

are you happy that she's happy...ok then

And I felt like we were just starting to bond (Macon GTG) I am sure another 10 will find you. Once you have been bitten the venom never leaves you:rock: Please hang around. Maybe you can live vicariously though us until you find a new baby.

........................I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this "eating coolant like candy," statement.. I mean, drinking coolant like water (since it's approximately 50% water) would have sounded a bit better .. Then you can't really freeze coolant (being that it's anti-freeze) to make Jolly Rancher type candy or even taffy.. Okay, rant over..

Last edited:
actually antnee stick you a jug of antifreeze in the freezer... pure antifreze will freeze... and in bama we aint got any -1348719 stuff like those northern folks.....

and yeah i happy

she happy

i still got the harley

and i WILL HAVE ANOTHER

Streetgliderx said:
actually antnee stick you a jug of antifreeze in the freezer... pure antifreze will freeze... and in bama we aint got any -1348719 stuff like those northern folks.....

and yeah i happy

she happy

i still got the harley

and i WILL HAVE ANOTHER
edit your sig .......trader;)

Streetgliderx said:
GoodGaddamnamighty:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back