I scared off my first Lightning tonight!!

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was rollin' up to the gas station next to my house when I spies this Lightning in my 'hood!HEHEHEHEEHEH So I make sure to park on the other side of the pump to see what the guys reaction would be....it was like this....:afraid: .....He looked up and when he saw me, he instantly looked away. So I did it just to see if he noticed....I lied and told him "Nice truck!" and he said the same thing and no crap jumped in his and bolted. :rock: ....However, he was kind of old....must have been between 35 and 40 yrs old.:D :D :D :D :D ...So, I'm hoping to see him around soon!

35 - 40.....was he using a walker or cane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell he might have been born in the late sixty's.

What's up with old man crack:dontknow: 35 to 40 is the new 25 to 30..

<----------- 37 :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
So I was rollin' up to the gas station next to my house when I spies this Lightning in my 'hood!HEHEHEHEEHEH So I make sure to park on the other side of the pump to see what the guys reaction would be....it was like this....:afraid: .....He looked up and when he saw me, he instantly looked away. So I did it just to see if he noticed....I lied and told him "Nice truck!" and he said the same thing and no crap jumped in his and bolted. :rock: ....However, he was kind of old....must have been between 35 and 40 yrs old.:D :D :D :D :D ...So, I'm hoping to see him around soon!

won't be your last lightning to turn tail & run.......

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
What's up with old man crack:dontknow: 35 to 40 is the new 25 to 30..

<----------- 37 :D

u must be in that age group. 37 is not that old. rock on brotha:rock:

VPRPWR said:
The SRT's run away from me:dontknow: Maybe its the cage that scares them:D
Last time we went to the track I did see a lot SRT's running away From your Furd..... I think I was the only SRT you had chance to run away from lol:D

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Last time we went to the track I did see a lot SRT's running away From your Furd..... I think I was the only SRT you had chance to run away from lol:D

you've only seen my tow truck L...wait till you meet the race one, I'll give you a 4 sec head start:D

VPRPWR said:
you've only seen my tow truck L...wait till you meet the race one, I'll give you a 4 sec head start:D
Phuck that motor head.... I dont want Nada to do with your none street legal Race truck... have one of buddys bring a screw HD for me to run:dancing:

VPRPWR is one of the nicest most knowledgeable guys at the track :D
He was waxing my ass with his tow truck I dont want any thing to do with the real deal... It would be like me picking a fist fight with Mike:2in1: ... just dumb

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Phuck that motor head.... I dont want Nada to do with your none street legal Race truck... have one of buddys bring a screw HD for me to run:dancing:

Don't worry you can still race the tow truck while the other is cooling down:D

VPRPWR said:
Don't worry you can still race the tow truck while the other is cooling down:D
That's more my Speed... you can save the fast stuff for Mike,Jerry and Mike
lol:eek:

VPRPWR said:
The SRT's run away from me:dontknow: Maybe its the cage that scares them:D

Oh thats great Daniel!!!!!! I love it.

Yo Krazy, be careful about those 35 is old comments.......before you now it your losing your hair, whats left goes grey and the gut just expands!!!! LOL:D Something about making fun of "old" people brings it on!!!

patrick

KRAZYSRT10 said:
....However, he was kind of old....must have been between 35 and 40 yrs old.:D :D :D :D :D ...So, I'm hoping to see him around soon!

I've killed people for less than that comment:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guess we will have to put your truck on the line next to mine to determine this age issue...;)

Hehheheheh!! Sorry Guys! :dontknow: Don't get all Booty hurt---You guys know what I meant, and that Dude was still a PANSY!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:

So...it looks like I'm one of those old guys:hmpf: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm:

I'm hurt....:bawling:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back