I scared off my first Lightning tonight!!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I can't see where ur coming from (hehehheheh) But I'm sure...they don't wan't none of this...or do they???:dontknow:
hehe!............... I have wet dreams of someone like you rollin' up on me at a light!:D I just turned 40 last week(it sucks too!) and this "old" grey headed bastage wouldnt run...Id put it on yo a$$!!!:D :rock: Giggling like a school girl the whole time.
Might wanna be careful pickin' on us "old" Lightning owners,lots of 10 second one's running the streets.:D We're at that age of being married too long and the sex just aint what it use to be with the wife,so we channel our frustrations and money into fast rides to wear yall's little a$$'s out.:D
You young whipper snappers are still young and stupid,us older guys are more experienced and have more money for mods!!:D :rofl: Oh,there's always the blue biscuits if our hard drive's go floppy!:rock:
To be so young,you have a really nice truck!! Fast one at that! Congrats!!:rock:

Just curious...what does your L run in the qtr?

I saw a built one at NYIRP a few weeks ago. 11.74 on slicks.:eek:

ditto on the married thing...with the wife. Thats why I bought my truck.:D

avcts said:
Just curious...what does your L run in the qtr?

I saw a built one at NYIRP a few weeks ago. 11.74 on slicks.:eek:

ditto on the married thing...with the wife. Thats why I bought my truck.:D
11.6's right now. Im still on the stock bottom end,it wont take much more. Ill build the lower end and install a whipple along with cams and all the nec. fuel upgrades this winter and should be in the 10's with a good JDM tune.:D :rock:
I love the SRT10's and have helped my buddy mod his with head/cam package and lots of other goodies. They are beast's when modded!! He has a blower coming for it from Boomer!:eek: He's putting 523/526 at the wheels now,so he should be close to 650-700 at the wheels with the blower! :D
I was more impressed with the interior and audio system in the SRT10's!! Put's the Lightning's to shame!!:eek:

Wifey said:
Hey define old please :dontknow: :D

i really can not give a good discription of old:dontknow:

when i get close to it i might have a better idea of it,,,lol

since im ONLY 40 i would not know anything about being old:saint:

lightninquick said:
i really can not give a good discription of old:dontknow:

when i get close to it i might have a better idea of it,,,lol

since im ONLY 40 i would not know anything about being old:saint:
LOL!!:rofl:

Lightning01 said:
hehe!............... I have wet dreams of someone like you rollin' up on me at a light!:D I just turned 40 last week(it sucks too!) and this "old" grey headed bastage wouldnt run...Id put it on yo a$$!!!:D :rock: Giggling like a school girl the whole time.
Might wanna be careful pickin' on us "old" Lightning owners,lots of 10 second one's running the streets.:D We're at that age of being married too long and the sex just aint what it use to be with the wife,so we channel our frustrations and money into fast rides to wear yall's little a$$'s out.:D
You young whipper snappers are still young and stupid,us older guys are more experienced and have more money for mods!!:D :rofl: Oh,there's always the blue biscuits if our hard drive's go floppy!:rock:
To be so young,you have a really nice truck!! Fast one at that! Congrats!!:rock:

LOL!! What makes U think UR the only one channeling money into a truck cause U've been married too long???:D
I wouldn't mind losing to a lightning, I just mind when someone has a truck with some potential and it gets used like minivan...:dontknow: By the by, not too long from now I'm gonna get a 45 G re-enlistment bonus, so BOOMER if UR reading this, I will be callin' you and then I'll be coming to TEXAS!!!:D :D :D

LOL! Well,get in line. My buddy will have the blower on his SRT10 next week and he has first dibs on busting my a$$! LOL! He's dieing to run me again when his blower is done. Thats ok though,Ill get my Lightning built this winter and come back for revenge!:D :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
LOL!! What makes U think UR the only one channeling money into a truck cause U've been married too long???:D
I wouldn't mind losing to a lightning, I just mind when someone has a truck with some potential and it gets used like minivan...:dontknow: By the by, not too long from now I'm gonna get a 45 G re-enlistment bonus, so BOOMER if UR reading this, I will be callin' you and then I'll be coming to TEXAS!!!:D :D :D
Well if your looking for Boomer in Texas you will be looking in the wrong spot Turkey Jizz. He is in Indiana :D :p

TheSickness said:
Well if your looking for Boomer in Texas you will be looking in the wrong spot Turkey Jizz. He is in Indiana :D :p
I think he meant he was gonna get the blower from boomer and come to Texas to put it on my a$$.
Its ok Mikey,they say your mind and eyes are the first to go when you get older there chicken nuts!:D :p ;)

Lightning01 said:
I think he meant he was gonna get the blower from boomer and come to Texas to put it on my a$$.
Its ok Mikey,they say your mind and eyes are the first to go when you get older there chicken nuts!:D :p ;)
Hahahah the mind went when I was 4 or 5.....I was raised by Gypsy Carnies :D

TheSickness said:
Hahahah the mind went when I was 4 or 5.....I was raised by Gypsy Carnies :D

Little hands, Fat fingers,.....smell like cabbage! Gross!!!!:puke: :D

Back