I want a Ram SRT 10

high perfomace and "cushy" ride should not be in the same sentence period !!! unless u can flick a switch for both now thats sweet !!!!!

gunu said:
high perfomace and "cushy" ride should not be in the same sentence period !!! unless u can flick a switch for both now thats sweet !!!!!

Here is the button: CTS V

rite on bro i bet that is one bad caddy !!!!! hey is that the same engine in the caddy that was supposed to be put in the new z-28 camro if built ?

Its basically the same engine that the ZR1 Corvette has...detuned, cast pistons and rods, and a 9 lb boost sc, vrs. a 10.5 in the Vette.

Thanks

Thanks for all the great info. The only issue on my end is a nagging wife. I should have one by the end of the year. Has anyone heard about MDS system ( 21 mpg). sound like a little bs but not sure. Thanks for the info.

The only draw back to having one of these trucks..... Good Question, Let's see....

I stopped by a Warehouse on Friday to drop off some computer parts and the entire warehouse crew quit work to come out and look at the truck.... The WH manager came out and started to chew a$$ on his crew util he saw the truck and that took another 10 mins...

So I guess it would be adding an extra 15 mins to every trip for everyone coming up to you and asking:

"Is that a Real One?, can I look Under the Hood?, I have never seen a Viper Engine before/"

Only those who have one understand the Grin/Smirk you get on your face... :)

It never ends, the adulation is constant...that is the reward for owning one of our trucks.

Prof said:
It never ends, the adulation is constant...that is the reward for owning one of our trucks.

Chief and the Prof are correct....5 years later and I still get gawked and stared at everytime I drive it. People do give me the thumbs up, try to talk to me at stoplights and even race me in their rental cars!! LOL

Truck burns fuel like a nascar racecar, can be made to sound almost as loud, pricey mods and maitenence but all so worth it to me.

patrick

i had a guy in a zo6 give me thumbs up last night and tell me all about one he used to have:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back