If You Didn't Have Your 10.. Then What?

I don't even want to think about what my life would be like right now if I hadn't bought my truck.

Bill.

I had an old K5 blazer which I had owned since 86. Big stroker engine and perfectly clean in and out. I had my bikes to play with so I had no interest in a performance vehicle of the four wheel variety. I had a neighbor who for years had begged me to sell my K5 to him and one day I decided it was time to do just that. Wife thought for sure I'd have been buried in my K5 but in 04 Ford had released the Centennial Edition of the F250 diesel. I had my local dealer order one in.

Showed up a couple weeks later to pick it up. I had already sold my K5 and the new ford was parked out front looking good....all black of course! (no chrome). Sat down at the F&I desk pulled my checkbook out. Damn if I didn't sit there thinking what the F are you doing? I just couldn't write the check. Damn Sales Manager was chasing me down the street asking what did the F&I guy do? too funny!

My cousin talked me into going to a show called "big boys and their toys". Dodge was there with the Viper and Ram SRT10. Spent 10 min looking it over and picked up the first black RC I could find.

I tell you what, today I realized if I didn't buy mine I would have less headaches and friends. So my situation is balanced in a cosmic sort of way. I am getting fed up with pansy wiring issues and the PCM being so touchy..

Woulda kept driving my 96 V6 RAm and saved money on down to have bought a house

myramwhenitwaspimp.jpg

prolly would had it one some srt 22's with full air ride suspension by now

I honestly do not know what I would have gotten. I have always been the ind of person to find something great performance wise, and yet love my low production vehicles, as it makes whatever you have just that much nicer as the years go by. Hell can't wait to see what happens to our truck values once SRT goes away here in 2015-16...

That's a make and model I am not familiar with? Can you get a 6 speed in them or are they auto only? What color would you get?

They come with auto and 6-speed(patent pending so back off scott). Only come in white.(Surprised you there didn't it)

bought mine sight unseen off a showroom floor if not for it probably have an 05 or 06 hemi since it was late 05 when i bought mine :) and was upgrading from my dakota and love my trucks

If the wife had not found my 10, I was thinking about a ACR SRT-4 or ordering a Ram Hemi Express with options I wanted.

If i hadn't purchased the 10 i would be in a viper right now.:) Not getting rid of it anytime soon!:D

I honestly don't have an answer because there are 100s of cars I want to own. It all depends on the time and the place if the deal was right.

I honestly don't have an answer because there are 100s of cars I want to own. It all depends on the time and the place if the deal was right.

That's a chicken answer. Why are you so afraid to commit? :D

That's a chicken answer. Why are you so afraid to commit? :D

It's my indecisiveness, I'd have to post my new plan every 3 hours and really ho this thread up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back