Im Freaking Out Here (EXHAUST)

Burkerice07 said:
Seems Pretty Fair....
Let me calculate How much a Trip to Florida is Gonna run me, Ill be in touch.

Po-Dunk, Sounded a bit more like Georgia to me.......
LOL

I am in NW Florida... zip 32533

Well, Thats an Awesome deal for Midpipes. I would really love to have them, But that Trip would leave me using no less than $400 in gas, Which "Kinda" of sets the savings. If you want to work something out with shipping let me know, And i"ll make it happen.

I understand about the driving. I was hoping to pull you down for the GTG we are having... You would have a blast and there will probably be 20 + trucks!

Just keep it in mind!

just go to any muffler shop and ask them straight up what you want, thats how i got rid of mine, all four for 80 bucks and i keep them, in case i needed them to put them back on for warranty purposes. if they say NO just go to another shop.

Marc T said:
Yes!! A good muffler shop can cut out the cats and replace with pipe!! You will need to install Bungs for the front o2 sensors and then get some o2 sims for the rear sensors, your truck will sound like a beast!! Others have done this with great results and some added hP to boot!!

But it will never sound like a v-8 just like a v-12 will never sound like a v-10!!

What he said.............

At best, they sound like an unlimited marine motor............ Mine sounded fkn great....... Like Godzilla gargling motor oil............

D

Burkerice07 said:
If there is a Thread with that Info, I'll check it out, and be more than happy to be there. Is there???
Here you go mang --> LINK

It is on April 12th in Panama City! Should be a blast!

Dude buy the used x metal ones, have him wrap them in bubble wrap and cardboard and a shitload of tape, then ups ground them to you. It'll be cheap to ship and you will drewel with your new tone!!!!!

patrick

So when you delete your rear cats does it matter which way you do it with the sensors? Am I correct on either..
1-put bongs in with spark plug foulers#009's and then put sensor back in or..
2-No bongs,attatch(wire them?) sensors plugged in to wiring harness and ground them out to the frame?
Is this correct??
And the fronts HAVE to be put in either gut cats and leave sensors or delete front cats ,put in bongs and reinstall sensors??

AM I on the right track?

Last edited:
Yellow venom 366 said:
So when you delete your rear cats does it matter which way you do it with the sensors? Am I correct on either..
1-put bongs in with spark plug foulers#009's and then put sensor back in or..
2-No bongs,attatch(wire them?) sensors plugged in to wiring harness and ground them out to the frame?
Is this correct??
And the fronts HAVE to be put in either gut cats and leave sensors or delete front cats ,put in bongs and reinstall sensors??

AM I on the right track?
on a stock set of mids, where all you want to do is remove the back two cats - you don't have to do anything with the o2 sensors....... it's when you remove the front two cats also that you have to add mechanical sims to the back two o2 sensors....... many threads on mechanical sims - just search for it.... :)

azpyroguy said:
I am considering selling my truck, and taking off the parts, and selling them... but not for a few months...

I want a 96-99 Viper now...

I got to get the stuff of my truck to...You looking for a Viper with out driving one:dontknow: :D

Oh and I don't like the Magnaflow sound on my QC, Patrick's (Dragon) truck sounds awesome, I think he has the Borla line up!

BurntRubber said:
I got to get the stuff of my truck to...You looking for a Viper with out driving one:dontknow: :D

Oh and I don't like the Magnaflow sound on my QC, Patrick's (Dragon) truck sounds awesome, I think he has the Borla line up!

No cats and a Borla is what I had........ Magnaflow was a bit too much for me.

The Borla sounds rounder, more tuned..... Like the New York Philharmonic.

D

Burkerice07 said:
Yea Like he Said, Im not really Looking for that Classic 350 Gurgle, Ive Been Listening to the Cat-less Sound-bites, And im VERY Pleased with what im hearing. If anybody is Parting out there Mids, I'll be All over That....... Im Sure most of you know, Working towards a Advanced Engineering Degree, with a Major in Automotive Mechanics is SICK Expensive. Im not working with very much Here.

Well if your hurting pretty bad just have the muffler shop delete the just the rear cats, this should be good for a while.

^^^^ thats what i did had my muffler guy hook me up with 3in from the collector- to the magna flow muffler...and let me tell you..... it swounds freaking great.. way beyond what i expected...it's mellow when ur granny shifting.. but when you start slaming gears...woooohooo soulds like a freakin lion roaring..." with a little vocal cord problems lol" it's not a deep tone but i'm not complaining at all i spend around $250 for the full 3inch back with no cats..plus the muffler

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back