I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have taken the past couple of days to look over a lot of the posts on this forum just to get a feel for the people on here. And I must say that I am extremely impressed with the family cohesion I have seen here. You guys and gals are just amazing. Especially the helping hand that a lot of you have giving to a member in his time of need. Not to mention the fact that FSTJACK actually takes the time to personally e-mail new members, even though they have not post yet, and welcome them.

Now on to me. I just finished the purchasing of my SRT-10 about a week ago. I still have not seen (other than pictures, like the one that I have in my sig) or driven my truck yet because my wife and I are currently deployed to Iraq. :mad: I can't wait to get back to thrash around in it.:burnout: If there are any people around the FT. Bliss, TX area I would definitely want to have a GTG when we go to pick it up. After that I am hoping to be stationed in Seattle.:rock:

And for all of you Marines. It is hooah, not Ooo-rah.:D

Eric

Welcome to the RBC and thanks for all that you guys are doing over there...you're the reason that all us old fat farts can sit around and do whatever we want to do...and you are appreciated!!!! Hurry home, safely.

DrPierceMD said:
I appreciate it guys. BTW how do you find out what number build your truck is?
The Army war cry...............Retreat, Retreat :D Welcome to the site and thanks for buying Semi - American :D

Congrats on the new ride and thanks for doing what you do.

Welcome to the disfunctional family of SRT-10 owners.
Thanks to you and your wife for serving and both of you be careful and be safe.
The RBC / VTCOA :rock:

Jack is awesome and Patrick is in there somewhere :dontknow:

Georgia Ken said:
Welcome to the disfunctional family of SRT-10 owners.
Thanks to you and your wife for serving and both of you be careful and be safe.
The RBC / VTCOA :rock:

Jack is awesome and Patrick is in there somewhere :dontknow:
Hey Ken :D Patrick is slowly recovering from a on slaught of Spam Emails and E-dating service ads......Can I take a message:rofl: :call:

Welcome Eric. Your insight about the nature of the crew here is correct. This is family. I'm a retired GI, retired hospital administrator, and a retired professor. But I can't live without the smell of burning rubber and the constant search for more horsepower...you will love it here.

Prof said:
Welcome Eric. Your insight about the nature of the crew here is correct. This is family. I'm a retired GI, retired hospital administrator, and a retired professor. But I can't live without the smell of burning rubber and the constant search for more horsepower...you will love it here.
Dude that smell is really Stinker..............:p :rock:

DrPierceMD said:
Hey all,

I have taken the past couple of days to look over a lot of the posts on this forum just to get a feel for the people on here. And I must say that I am extremely impressed with the family cohesion I have seen here. You guys and gals are just amazing. Especially the helping hand that a lot of you have giving to a member in his time of need. Not to mention the fact that FSTJACK actually takes the time to personally e-mail new members, even though they have not post yet, and welcome them.

Now on to me. I just finished the purchasing of my SRT-10 about a week ago. I still have not seen (other than pictures, like the one that I have in my sig) or driven my truck yet because my wife and I are currently deployed to Iraq. :mad: I can't wait to get back to thrash around in it.:burnout: If there are any people around the FT. Bliss, TX area I would definitely want to have a GTG when we go to pick it up. After that I am hoping to be stationed in Seattle.:rock:

Eric

Greetings,

Be safe over there, and :cheers: to a save return.
Enjoy the forums.

Welcome to the best Truckin site in the known universe.

As others have said, you and your wife stay safe over there, and hope you get home soon. Thank you for your service to our country and to keeping those of us here safe.

We do need to discuss this desire to move to Seattle though at sometime in the future. This place is a festering shithole.;) :D :p

Damn, almost forgot. Congratulations on your new truck.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Welcome and please be careful over there.

And start saving your cash for replacement tires!:burnout: :D

Silverback said:
We do need to discuss this desire to move to Seattle though at sometime in the future. This place is a festering shithole.;) :D :p

Don't listed to that crap Doc. We need some more Army brothers to keep kicking the snot outta the jarheads like Sickness. :damnmate: HAHAHAHA!!! Hey Mikey, looks like it may be two to one out here for GTGs brotha!!!! You better keep yer Navy-lovin' yap shut!!!! :thefinger: INFANTRY FOREVER BABY!!!!:driver:

Greg

DrPierceMD said:
Hey all,

Eric

WELCOME!!!! - you will love this place.... :D :rock:

Hey, wait a minute, I NEVER GOT AN E-MAIL FROM FASTJACK!!! :eek: :p ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back