I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
VipeMe said:
Keep your damn comments to yourself, Ape!!! :p Washington is God's country!!! Nothing more to say about that!!!! Silverback is just mad cause it never stays warm enough, long enough for his banana's to grow. If you like beautiful scenery, fresh air, the color green, and just about any activity you can think of in the great outdoors, WA is the place!!!!

Well you do have a point about being able to grow bananas.:( :D Let me address your points one by one.

"Beautiful Scenery.
Yes, when it's clear and you can see more than a 1/2 mile it is pretty. Most of the time it's cloudy and rainy. Wait, that's not fair. It doesn't rain. It just drizzles for months on end.

"Fresh Air"
When was the last time you were in Seattle? It's not what it was 30 years ago. Get out of the Puget Sound area and I will agree with you.

"The Color Green"
Yep, it's green alright. The North side of just about everything is green, whether it's supposed to be or not. Fences, houses, cars left parked to long, well, you get the idea.

"Any activity you can think of in the great outdoors..."
As long as you don't mind being cold and wet. Even in the summer you cannot really plan an activity without a backup date in case it rains. I think it was about 7 to 10 years ago that on the first weekend of August for the Seafair Hydro races they had a high temperature of 42 degrees, rain and fog. Now that is an extreme example, but it does happen.

And now, before you get mad at me, you have to understand that I'm a person that loves blue sky and warm temperatures. Yes, I live in the wrong part of the country and realize it. There are many, many individuals like yourself that love it here. I'm really happy for you and hope you get to settle here at some time in the future.

Take care.

Silverback said:
Well you do have a point about being able to grow bananas.:( :D Let me address your points one by one.

"Beautiful Scenery.
Yes, when it's clear and you can see more than a 1/2 mile it is pretty. Most of the time it's cloudy and rainy. Wait, that's not fair. It doesn't rain. It just drizzles for months on end.

"Fresh Air"
When was the last time you were in Seattle? It's not what it was 30 years ago. Get out of the Puget Sound area and I will agree with you.

"The Color Green"
Yep, it's green alright. The North side of just about everything is green, whether it's supposed to be or not. Fences, houses, cars left parked to long, well, you get the idea.

"Any activity you can think of in the great outdoors..."
As long as you don't mind being cold and wet. Even in the summer you cannot really plan an activity without a backup date in case it rains. I think it was about 7 to 10 years ago that on the first weekend of August for the Seafair Hydro races they had a high temperature of 42 degrees, rain and fog. Now that is an extreme example, but it does happen.

And now, before you get mad at me, you have to understand that I'm a person that loves blue sky and warm temperatures. Yes, I live in the wrong part of the country and realize it. There are many, many individuals like yourself that love it here. I'm really happy for you and hope you get to settle here at some time in the future.

Take care.

Ahhh - just trade him houses .... :D

Welcome aboard!! Hope you enjoy your stay. Thank you for all your doing for this country! And from an x-Marine, its Ooooo-Rahhhhhh!!!
Damn Army guys.............. you know what ARMY stands for dont ya?
"A"rent "R"eadytobe "M"arines "Y"et!!
:D :D

I'm officially nominating Hawkeye for Rookie of the quarter.....

He's definately one of us........

SD

Silent D said:

SD

We have a Rookie of the Quarter......Well shit

Thanks Brother. Even if your throwing it out there as a joke, that means a lot to me. YOU ALL :rock:

DrPierceMD said:
We have a Rookie of the Quarter......Well shit

Thanks Brother. Even if your throwing it out there as a joke, that means a lot to me. YOU ALL :rock:

Even if only for the fact that you fit right in here......

But the fact that yer posting from Iraq.............Fuh canay....!:rock:

SD

Silent D said:

SD
Does he have boobs, too?? :dontknow: :p ;) :D :star:

Silent D said:
Even if only for the fact that you fit right in here......

But the fact that yer posting from Iraq.............Fuh canay....!:rock:

SD

Well Thanks.:eek:

I obviously do not have much of a job here.:D We have even manage to do some R/C boating out here.:D :p

DrPierceMD said:
No sadly I have lost them since I got down here. I was really fond of them too.:D
I didn't think you were really like ALL of us ;) :rock: :D

Silent D said:
Did you say that you fondle them....?:eek: ;)

SD

Well not anymore. It no funny to fondle when you haven't got anything there. :marchmellow: :bootyshake: :D

You know what I'm talking about don't ya D. :listen: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back