I'm making myself available for tuning and installations again... :-)

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I’d like to let you all know that I'm opening the shop for installations and tuning again. There was a period of time where I had some mechanics out in the shop that just weren’t up to the level that I needed them to be, so I let them go. Then I shut down the installations and deferred tuning so I could get through some personal matters. After almost a two year hiatus from in house tuning and installs (save a couple special projects), I personally will be making myself available for tuning, both at our shop or at your location. I’ve seen too many people make errors that have cost them in one way or another. I think I can help remedy that, but will be doing it myself, without any other mechanics mucking up the works. Remote tuning will also be available, for times when it’s just not cost effective to ship a car / truck or myself.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.

Regards,
Sean
[email protected]

PS, In regard to me personally focusing on tuning, design and installations more, I'd like to say that I don't intend for this to effect our standard parts and manufacturing operations. I have a great staff of four that have been with me for up to six years that are very capable at handling the rest of everyones needs.

Last edited:
This is good to see.....

Sean, many times in our lives, we have to "start over". :eek: I've been through that enough, in my (short) life.... and I'm sure you've been through it before as well. ;)

I wish you the best of luck, now, and in the future. :rock:

:cheers:
-Jake

Big Worm said:
any word on a new supercharger set-up? Sean

Yes, small change of plans.
Instead of going into production with a redesigned air inlet, costing more time and money, we're getting a quotation from another supplier of top inlet compressors (Whipple). If it works out, we'll be able to continue making the same kit. The only change, "might" offer a pulley with 1 lb less boost .
Electrically, they will come with SCT programmers (if someone doesn't already have one or a VEC), whether we have to change the inlet design or not. I'm very satisfied with the time savings for installers, not having to cut wires for the VEC install.

Regards,
Sean

Last edited:
If you come up to the Chicago area let me know. Maybe Prof and I will need you at that time.

Paul

Paul, maybe we could just pay for a tickets, he can stay at my house...we can meet at Westec in Silver Lake and use their dyno...

Roy

Roe Racing said:
Hi Everyone,

I’d like to let you all know that I'm opening the shop for installations and tuning again. There was a period of time where I had some mechanics out in the shop that just weren’t up to the level that I needed them to be, so I let them go. Then I shut down the installations and deferred tuning so I could get through some personal matters. After almost a two year hiatus from in house tuning and installs (save a couple special projects), I personally will be making myself available for tuning, both at our shop or at your location. I’ve seen too many people make errors that have cost them in one way or another. I think I can help remedy that, but will be doing it myself, without any other mechanics mucking up the works. Remote tuning will also be available, for times when it’s just not cost effective to ship a car / truck or myself.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.

Regards,
Sean
[email protected]

PS, In regard to me personally focusing on tuning, design and installations more, I'd like to say that I don't intend for this to effect our standard parts and manufacturing operations. I have a great staff of four that have been with me for up to six years that are very capable at handling the rest of everyones needs.
:congrats:
That's awesome Sean... You have treated me with the best service and support over the past 4 years, since we were introduced in 2004. You in the interim, had to deal with some pretty tough times, and you never let it get in the way when I had questions, or needed help. Dave is a hell of a good man, and I would never hesitate to do it all over again through your shop.:rock:
Thank You for everything!!
You familiar with 454 Big Block Chevy's...;) :dontknow: :D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

interested in twin turbos Sean?:D

and yes, I do still have the best tuning management available today..........................the VecIII:rock:

NBT said:
You familiar with 454 Big Block Chevy's...;) :dontknow: :D

I'll tell you what I know about them Ken. 9 mpg when I had mine in 1993.....;) :marchmellow:

Sean came through for me and Joe Donovan last year late at night when we werent sure the VEC3 would work with the DC Performance computer, Paxton stuff and the water/meth injection. Without Sean who knows if my truck would have even got finished.

sean you are definately a class act. i havent had the $$$ to do your tmsc yet, but when the $$$gods do bless me with the $$$, my 10 will be down to visit with you. thanks for your services...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
That really means a lot to me :)

As far as turbo's, I don't mind helping tune or make anything run better.

slow91 said:
I'll tell you what I know about them Ken. 9 mpg when I had mine in 1993.....;) :marchmellow:

No kiddin.. I am at 10. I still only use 18 gallons of gas a month getting back/ forth to work. The F-150 got 12mpg... so not too big a difference. I make it up eliminating one less vehicle to insure, cuz the Ford went after the Dodge.;) :D

Your most certainly welcome Sean.:rock:

This is excellent news for everyone and for Sean, starting new endeavors to improve an already flawess customer service. I am curious about the remote tuning jobs... Saay, Houston, TX?

For "remote" jobs, I could travel there or, and here is where the benefit AND savings come in.... I could be at my desk in FL reviewing the dyno files as soon as you do a pull. Basically, you make sure you have a way from the dyno shop to send the dyno graph or actual file. If you have a VEC or SCT, I will modify the program you just ran, fire it back via email and you do the next pull. With the time prearranged, you would probably be 15 minutes between tuning pulls.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back