I'm making myself available for tuning and installations again... :-)

hey sean, i am going to get my engine forged and i want to go with a custom twin turbo setup similar to a sts. would you be able to write a tune to start out with on the dyno?

Lottotruck said:
Sean, what part of Florida are you in?

Dude....................when you get your truck if you dont take it to Roe your really missing out.......................my truck would be so SC'd if I lived where you do!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :burnout:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude...if you dont take it to Roe your really missing out.......................my truck would be so SC'd if I lived where you do!!!!!!

patrick

:dito: I second that...

Yes, just south of Jacksonville and yes, I can write a base program to tune from.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude....................when you get your truck if you dont take it to Roe your really missing out.......................my truck would be so SC'd if I lived where you do!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :burnout:

patrick

Can you say Road Trip! When I'm ready, I want you on a plane to Fort Myers and we are going to do a road trip!:rock: While Roe's installing it, we can party at the beach and maybe meet up with some fellow VTCOA members and whoever else wants to celebrate! :beer: Then, when it's done, we'll take the long home via Miami and the A1A for some more fun...you know, to break the supercharger in! :cheers:

Oh yeah...NO DRINKING AND DRIVING...will be done during this celebration!:proud: Might have to budget for a couple of new rear tires, though!:burnout:

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

trust me Sean support is way way beyond Florida :D i supercharged 2 vipers and my truck recently and never had a problem knock on wood :)

so skip the distance excuse man lol

Congrats Sean and here is a pic for you :D

roe3.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back