info

i am - i perfer Tony "JTSVP" over Justin, just my preference just like your Justin's "JMB" boy toy

i am pleased with Tony and his work/craftsmanship - does it really matter

i was just pointing out that there is ALOT more you need with the JMB kit then you might think - being realistic, not just saying you need this and this is wat it will cost you

going FI any FI's app is alot of $$ it not all back and white

HAHAAHA boy toy thats funny!!!!

Well what you could have done is point out the right kit.....your truck done yet????:D:D:D:D:D

HAHAAHA boy toy thats funny!!!!

Well what you could have done is point out the right kit.....your truck done yet????:D:D:D:D:D

I thought it was the right one - I went to ur boys website and clicked on the the sc kit the one he's promoting on the front page ! My bad - just trying to be helpful - ill leave that up to the experts.

Yes my truck is completed - but is coming apart, going to be droping it off at to Tony's at the end of January for some upgrades.

The roe supercharger is a blast - I'm happy with it I'll be making the first 1/4 pass's in the spring when the tracks open back up ATM there closed for the winter....

I thought it was the right one - I went to ur boys website and clicked on the the sc kit the one he's promoting on the front page ! My bad - just trying to be helpful - ill leave that up to the experts.

Yes my truck is completed - but is coming apart, going to be droping it off at to Tony's at the end of January for some upgrades.

The roe supercharger is a blast - I'm happy with it I'll be making the first 1/4 pass's in the spring when the tracks open back up ATM there closed for the winter....

Are you gonna spray it??

i think your truck has the potential to be the fastest Roe truch here..

Are you gonna spray it??

i think your truck has the potential to be the fastest Roe truch here..

Yes siree bob ! There will be nitrous !

I'm just trying to get all I can out of this setup... And run the best times I can

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back